Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any light weight off-road trails in the Nashville Tennessee area. I have a 4x4 2006 Colorado, with all factory equipment, and I would like to do some basic off-road exploration. It would be nice to find a entry level trail or option. I think there is a place called Woolies or Wheelin in the Country. I suspect I could do some light exploration there without having to drive through a 5 foot deep puddle or up a rock face. Just want to keep it basic and watch someone else with pro modifcations do the big stuff. I like to get out there to take photos of real rigged trucks while just enjoying the light stuff in my truck. Any advice??

·
Registered
410 Posts
Closest things I know of are Coal Creek at Oak Ridge TN (about 3 hours) and Stony Lonesome at Cullman AL (little over 2 hours). I don't know if Stony Lonesome has opened for 4x4s yet or not.

·
Registered
9 Posts
There are trails ALL OVER Middle Tennessee. Go down to Huntland or Winchester, TN. Especially Huntland. It'd be about an hour and a half from Nashville, but it's worth the drive!!!

·
Registered
758 Posts
i know this old, but there is Turkey Bay at land Between the lakes, up in Ky. go up I24 west, past Clarksville, tn, till exit 65. then south down into the park. its only about an hor or so drive from clarksville. pics on my PBucket from there

1 - 4 of 4 Posts