Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a little different but I’m not quite sure what I want to do with my truck. I have a few ideas but want other opinions or ideas that maybe I haven’t thought of. My truck is a Satin Steel Metallic 2018 CCSB 2wd with the 2.5L I4 engine. I have already removed the air dam because I knew I’d want that gone lol. Feel free to give any opinions or ideas!!

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Nice looking truck, great color choice, just keep it detailed and enjoy it. Stock ride height, no big tires (with the 4, or you will be disappointed in performance and MPG hit). Needs the front badge attended to (or is that just the photo). Rhino line the bed if not done yet.

·
Registered
2018 GMC Canyon Diesel
54 Posts
Nice looking truck! I agree with getting rhino lining done on the bed, cheap insurance against rust right there and it's not slippery like the inserts. As for what else to do with it, I agree that lifting and going with bigger tires will likely lead to disappointment in performance, but you could put some more aggressive tires of the same size on it if you like how they look. Do you have a tonneau cover? Those are nice if you aren't going to put a topper on. Other than that, just drive it and enjoy it, I'm sure in doing so you'll find things you'll want to change or upgrade. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts