Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know several people have asked about the TBS being used seperately and with the intake. would the TBS benefit with the intake header and PCM upgrade or not enough to make a difference....? :?:

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
The spacer doesn't do anything except whistle.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok thanks just kinda wondering...i know it would help the looks of the intake system a lil bit just not sure its worth the money...thanks for the input

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
tell people it's part of your Menthol Injection for your truck :lol:

You'd be suprizes how many people astually belive you......

I have it for looks and the whistle....if your good enough..you can make it sound like a turbocharged I5 :twisted: Mustangs will back down from races left to right....I do that often till they find out that it is just a spacer and not a turbo :lol:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol yea i guess the sound would make anyone back down lol and im sure the if i put it on my i5 5speed it would do the same around here....

·
Registered
324 Posts
BrLowRado said:
lol yea i guess the sound would make anyone back down lol and im sure the if i put it on my i5 5speed it would do the same around here....
haha i wouldn't back down because now i know it isnt real!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
DR3W_06 said:
BrLowRado said:
haha i wouldn't back down because now i know it isnt real!! :wink:
I would be like "Dang!!! thats one loud a$$ turbo!!" lets race I got one too!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
what happens when you add a spacer that has nothing on the inside, it's just a big billet doughnut?

I thought AEM made one??

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
Spacers don't do anything. Doesn't matter what design it is - it doesn't do anything.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts