Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, last weekend i talked my mom into getting a new truck! it was a 2006 Canyon, Crew Cab, with a I-5. I really want this truck! its like my dream first car! I think im going to get a little 2-door sports car and ask to trade her :-/ lol...Only if it was 4WD! It has a few upgrades like, locking tonneau cover, front grill, bed extender, and bigger tires.
What does Off-Road mean? or is it just a graphic meaning nothing?

·
Registered
13,488 Posts
The Off-Road decal means you've got the Z71 suspension, which includes torsion bars up front and sits approximately two inches higher than the vase suspension, as well as including beefier (and I think wider) wheels & tires, and the large fender flares around the wheelwells.

Congrats on the truck & welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh nice! we thought the tires were upgrade! thanks for the info. I look forward to owning this truck one day, i want to lift it and put a carputer in it and set it up for desert driving.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah lol...forgot to mention she got it for 17,000 it was like 18,900 but she talked them down. She got Gap protection and bumper to bumpoer until 75K/2013

·
Registered
682 Posts
yeah... get some at's man and damn that is a nice truck for starters... alot of stuffs been done but believe me there will ALWAYS be more stuff to do to it.. congrats and welcome

1 - 7 of 7 Posts