Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,044 Posts
Umm I was thinking this didn't cover the trans. at all, that it was just front diff.

Does it or is there a separate trans. piece?

This skid only covers this area correct?:

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Just got the front one. I love it.

Gotta refill the coffers first!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Whoops. Sorry for the naughty word. FWIW, it wasn't that bad.

·
Registered
120 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Guys for your feedback. We are going to add a trap door to the Differential Skidz Plate for easy oil drain access to both 700 Diesel and gas trucks.
There will be 2 bolts that hold the door closed. The rear backside of door frame will be re-enforced.
We have experience doing this mod on the 1st gen V8 trucks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thanks Guys for your feedback. We are going to add a trap door to the Differential Skidz Plate for easy oil drain access to both 700 Diesel and gas trucks.
There will be 2 bolts that hold the door closed. The rear backside of door frame will be re-enforced.
We have experience doing this mod on the 1st gen V8 trucks.
So does that mean you will be redesigning the Differential Skid plate currently sold on eBay to add the trap door?

I'm interesting in purchasing the Front skid plate and diff skid plate for the Diesel as well as trans and fuel skid plate when they become available.
Do you have any rough estimate on when you will have the rest of the skid plates available?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So does that mean you will be redesigning the Differential Skid plate currently sold on eBay to add the trap door?

I'm interesting in purchasing the Front skid plate and diff skid plate for the Diesel as well as trans and fuel skid plate when they become available.
Do you have any rough estimate on when you will have the rest of the skid plates available?

Thanks.
ALL the Differential skidz plates being sold have the trap door for easy access! we are Diesel friendly :laugh:

Yes we are finishing up on 3rd plate called the "Oil PAN Skidz". ETA about two weeks

·
Registered
63 Posts
ALL the Differential skidz plates being sold have the trap door for easy access! we are Diesel friendly

Yes we are finishing up on 3rd plate called the "Oil PAN Skidz". ETA about two weeks
Awesome! Do you plan to offer any package deals once the third plate is ready?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Awesome! Do you plan to offer any package deals once the third plate is ready?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Yes, I'm glad you mentioned that. :smile2:

if you mention that you have the two other skidz, front and diff. I will consider that as a combined package. Same goes when we release the other skidz:wink2:

·
Premium Member
5,044 Posts
Yes, I'm glad you mentioned that. :smile2:

if you mention that you have the two other skidz, front and diff. I will consider that as a combined package. Same goes when we release the other skidz:wink2:
"Package" deal ready yet? Christmas is a comin' :wink2:

1 - 20 of 128 Posts