Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I was parked at my fiance's apartment and someone took a screwdriver to the Xtreme emblems on my doors of my truck. They also tried to get the Chrome Bowtie off the grill with the same screwdriver. They nicked the driver door and the grill pretty good but the passenger door was not scratched. I was parked next to a F-150 and they took all the emblems off of it too. He has three holes in each fender and the tailgate where the emblems were. I guess I am glad I don't have any holes in my truck. Anyway, I am guessing it was kids because I don't know what a criminal would do with truck emblems.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
OH NO! sorry to hear. I hate to think that people can have absolutely no respect for other people's property

·
Registered
478 Posts
Watch ebay for the same person from that area selling used f150 and xtreme emblems.

·
Registered
268 Posts
did it happen at any parades?

·
Registered
852 Posts
Stupid idiots do stuff like that just to make people mad, and they know they aren't going to get any money for them. You can't really assume they were kids though, could've been any aged person.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
meyniac said:
did it happen at any parades?
No, I was parked in Baton Rouge.

babyman1737 said:
Stupid idiots do stuff like that just to make people mad, and they know they aren't going to get any money for them. You can't really assume they were kids though, could've been any aged person.
I wasn't really looking at it like that, I was just a little mad after it happened. But I guess it could have been anybody.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Kids,

I would think that if someone wanted the emblems thay would have pulled them off carefully and not damaged them, used fishing line

But, you never know stupid is what suipid does.

·
Registered
478 Posts
That's really pretty lame as far as vandalism goes. They could have broken yor windows, slashed your tires, or worse. It's certainly odd - drunk kids maybe?

·
Registered
562 Posts
Your right about stupid. I had a new car once that they kept jamming the end of a crow bar in the door lock. like that was going to get them in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts