Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever been burned by a Stubhub purchase? I just bought tickets off of Stubhub from a seller for the first time and they are clearly photocopies of printed Ticketmaster tickets. I am concerned I will get to the arena only to find someone else with the same seats.

StubHub has a guarantee about this, but its a hassle I don't want to deal with.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dillusion said:
Then dont buy resold tickets if you dont want hassle.

I only buy it from the box office and if I can't get them I dont go.
Wow...Lay off the thread tailgating! You haven't had one positive thing to say about my posts all week. Apparantly no one can live up to your high standards.

·
Registered
11,112 Posts
Huh?

I answered your question.

You said you dont want to deal with the hassle. And I stated the simple solution.

StubHub may have the guarantee but you always run the risk of running into problems with resold stuff.

I dont see how this has anything to do with my standards. Just common sense if you dont want to have a chance to run into problems.

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Just try and get to the arena early just incase...if they don't work then you should be able to get your money back I would think. I would call Stubhub and ask them what they think.

·
Registered
839 Posts
a lot of the tickets on the site are from season ticket holders, etc.

my girlfriend purchased some minnesota wild tickets from a guy on there and got screwed over, kinda. The guy said the tickets weren't actually available, even though she already paid for them.

She called StubHub and got her money back within minutes with no hassle. Then she chose another pair of tickets for that game, closer to the ice, and for cheaper (discount from StubHub for the hassle she went through). I would trust StubHub.

Hooby

1 - 6 of 6 Posts