Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The order for my 2022 will be placed next Tuesday, Aug 24. Should we start a pool to see who guesses closest to actual delivery to dealer? 馃槅

Registered
16 Canyon SLT, V6, 4X4, Longbed, Cyber Metallic Gray
I say between next wed and sept 24th 3021 :)

Reactions: Skidog and ABBB

Premium Member
The order for my 2022 will be placed next Tuesday, Aug 24. Should we start a pool to see who guesses closest to actual delivery to dealer? 馃槅
Once upon a time I didn't have this problem. I ordered my 06 and it was delivered to the dealer the next week. The dealer was speechless. I no longer have the contacts to make this happen. :(

Registered
If it's like everything else we order made to fit right now, I'll say sometime in 2023.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Believe it or not, October 11 was the date I picked it up. It had actually been at the dealership a few days before, but the dealership is almost 400 miles away so I needed to arrange time off work to go get it.
Sold the 16 for $28,000 and I had $3,000 in savings. Got a loan for 10,000. Not bad, a brand new 2022 for $10,000.
I'm really liking it, but the front passenger seat has me pretty pissed off. All manual. WTH??!!
Other than that, lovin' it so far!

Registered
Damn, I was going to guess that date!
That's my anniversary.

Registered
Congrats on getting your truck quickly! What size dealership did you purchase from? Just curious, big small? Ordered few weeks before you was hoping to beat Halloween.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts