Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Deasel got his thread locked on this a couple of days ago... but I also want to know where people are going this year. Deasel... we are driving to Destin & Pensacola Beach over Easter break. White sand, emerald water, & cold beer.

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
Work.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Work, work, and a LOT more work.
The next two - three months are gonna be intense.

I may take a Saturday or two off to catch-up on sleep. That's my idea of "Spring Break" at the moment...

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Since I am stationed in Germany, I'll be taking the drive north to Amsterdam this year. Not so much for spring break, but non the less a good time should be had!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would be working, but in a school district contract "vacation leave" can only be over summer break, xmas break, and spring break. After moving snow and scraping ice for 3 months, I am ready to head south.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Work, then Austin probably. If not that, then work and fixin the 4wheeler.
If only I had some money (dang truck), then I'd be down at padre or over in florida...

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
regal89cdk said:
Work, then Austin probably. If not that, then work and fixin the 4wheeler.
If only I had some money (dang truck), then I'd be down at padre or over in florida...
Guy I grew up with, his parents always did South Padre. I would love to fly into Brownsville and shuttle over to the island. Is there enough fast food and bars for a week or resorts only?

·
Registered
829 Posts
I dont know. Just turned 21 last September and havent been down in south Texas before, but heard padre was a good place to party.

Anyone have the winning numbers for tx lotto? I dont want to go back to work.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Wrayzor said:
Since I am stationed in Germany, I'll be taking the drive north to Amsterdam this year. Not so much for spring break, but non the less a good time should be had!
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
i was in ireland last year...got stuck with work this year...but hopefully headed to amsterdam by the end of summer

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I'll just be sitting on the sofa...falling asleep.

OR

Most likely be doing homework..just like every other spring break :( No pismo beach for me this year...would've been nice, second time I would've put the truck in 4x4 since I got it..hahahah

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Wow.

Wait until you all graduate and there is no more Spring Break!

It's all work for me!
:lol:

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Custodian said:
Guy I grew up with, his parents always did South Padre. I would love to fly into Brownsville and shuttle over to the island. Is there enough fast food and bars for a week or resorts only?
Man. Let me tell you about padre. It definately meets your listed requirements, Its absolutely NUTS! I'm going down there, Me and my buddies are all "cruisin". We are all motor enthusiasts, We're gonna be shooting alot of races down there and whatnot. Every one BUT me drives a fast car lol. Among other things that are great are the MANY female body parts you will be exposed to ;).

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SuperH said:
Wow.

Wait until you all graduate and there is no more Spring Break!

It's all work for me!
:lol:
Dude... I'm 47 this spring.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Custodian said:
Was Spring Break invented back then? :p :D

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wrayzor said:
Custodian said:
Was Spring Break invented back then? :p :D
Oh yeah... only difference is, I never get carded... almost never.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts