Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
121 - 140 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
2018 GMC Canyon Duramax CCLB
163 Posts
Regarding the o-rings, I hadn’t given much thought to selling just them. They are 013 size fluorosilicone and are easily found. I found a bulk source, but you can get them from McMaster Carr in a bag of 5 and also on eBay and Amazon. I’ll check the numbers after work and see if it makes sense for me to offer the o-rings for sale.

One question how many would you want to purchase at a time?

·
Premium Member
3,087 Posts
Found it in the spam :/

Rectangle Font Screenshot Brand Electric blue

Stoked. Even just to have a replacement sitting around until next fuel filter change... never know when that thing is going to snap.

Reactions: SFLTruck

·
Registered
163 Posts
OK, I can do a 5 pack of o-rings for $4.50, but shipping cost is an issue if it’s the only thing you order as it will cost more than the item unless I can figure out a cheaper option.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I just generated shipping labels for all the orders so far. I’ve run into an issue with the shipping label service that is a causi me to switch to a different one. So I’ve taken the plug offline one the website till I get this sorted out.

·
Premium Member
3,087 Posts
farkle website isn't working for me. I can get on it but it's non responsive. is this by design if your out of inventory?
Please refer to 3 posts before yours.

·
Registered
163 Posts
farkle website isn't working for me. I can get on it but it's non responsive. is this by design if your out of inventory?
I mentioned this in post 126 in this thread. I need to switch to a different shipping processor as the one I started with has some major shortcomings, the worst of which is no batch printing. I won’t be taking orders till I can sort this out. Hopefully by the weekend or Monday at the latest I’ll have it back up.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I mentioned this in post 126 in this thread. I need to switch to a different shipping processor as the one I started with has some major shortcomings, the worst of which is no batch printing. I won’t be taking orders till I can sort this out. Hopefully by the weekend or Monday at the latest I’ll have it back up.
wow...do I feel stupid.
Sorry and thanks for doing this

121 - 140 of 212 Posts