Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and yes, it's dirty as hell....way to cold to wash it with all this snow and ice crap falling.....

You think I can use this?:

Flowmaster 50 Series: (Check out the tinted 3rd BL)

And for any of you guys looking at 33x12.50 tires....yes yes, they rub:
I had to cut a portion of the fender well so it wouldn't flap against the tire as bad.

Had this for a while, Extreme cluster:

I need to repaint my bowtie but note the chrome marker bulbs, say bye bye to amber....:

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Nice truck Tori. You could probably get away with using that spare on the front but don't use it on the rear or you could tear up the rearend. Do not use 4wd with the spare on either.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AdamB said:
Nice truck Tori. You could probably get away with using that spare on the front but don't use it on the rear or you could tear up the rearend. Do not use 4wd with the spare on either.
It was a joke, i wouldn't even think about it. :lol:

I'm screwed if I lose a tire, they are stocked in Cali.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
xXXNotMVAMXXx said:
Looks good, but geez do you guys have some boring plates up there.
the '08 truck plates are the same but with black writing....yes yes quite boring.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OneShiftAway said:
what brand are your tailights..are they the depo ones you see on ebay all the time? and what color is the lights when you use your signals now that you have chrome bulbs?
Yes, they are the Depot lights.

The chrome bulbs light up amber, it's not as bright as the stock bulbs and have a more reddish tint to them.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OneShiftAway said:
where can i buy these chrome marker blubs??? and could you maybe post of pic of how they look when the signals are on? thanks
http://search.ebay.ca/search/search.dll ... category0=
i found some on ebay...but what number is it that we use for our truck?
PN 3157STI Stealth Bulbs - 3157 Style on StylinTrucks.

Do a search, I think Dillusion had some pictures of them lit up. I don't have any right now.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Sweet truck man. I like the dual pipes.

·
Registered
550 Posts
OneShiftAway said:
ok thanks...there are 3157 lights on ebay, but they have letters after them like an A, W, or R btu there 3157..would any of these work? any1 know
Yes those will work no problem. 3157 is the size that fits our trucks, and then the letter A, W, or R is for the color you want. Amber, White, or Red...Hope that helps.

·
Registered
240 Posts
truebluedrew said:
OneShiftAway said:
ok thanks...there are 3157 lights on ebay, but they have letters after them like an A, W, or R btu there 3157..would any of these work? any1 know
Yes those will work no problem. 3157 is the size that fits our trucks, and then the letter A, W, or R is for the color you want. Amber, White, or Red...Hope that helps.
Ok perfect...yes that helps alot...there alot cheaper on ebay than on styling trucks..

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
John32 said:
Looks good!! What size Tires?? I want to do those Head Lights :D
I'm running 33x12.50's. I got the headlights on Ebay.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts