hang out with a bunch of ol' college buddies, drink beers, eat wings and
reminisce.

Go Jersey Giants!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Filling my apartment with people.
Cooking way too much food.
Drinking way, way too much alcohol. (Monday morning is gonna come way too fast.)
And if week 17 is any indication, watching the greatest football game ever.
As for who's gonna win?????
Just like my boys, I'll leave the predictions and guarantees to the "experts," the opposition, and the psychics.
GO PATS!!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Too much food: check
too much booze: check
hanging out with great people: check

making it to work on time on Monday: priceless if you can pull it off

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Pullin for the G-men, mainly because that may lead to less "perfect season" talk I have to hear every season for the rest of my life. The Buccaneers are the only team I will allow to have a perfect season, and that aint happening soon.

·
Registered
591 Posts
We laid in chili, chips & queso, soft petzels, cheese & crackers, spinach/artichoke dip, pizza, buffalo strips & a 30 pack. So much for getting fit for spring break.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Custodian said:
We laid in chili, chips & queso, soft petzels, cheese & crackers, spinach/artichoke dip, pizza, buffalo strips & a 30 pack. So much for getting fit for spring break.
That reminds me, I've gotta go shopping too. . . :evil:

·
Registered
591 Posts
Custodian said:
Dang, went snow tubing at Midnight Madness. Just got in at 4 AM for a Stoly & Red Bull. I am going to be toast tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Tension breaker, had to be done. . . Less than four hours!
Cleaning's done, beer's chilling, food's cooking.
All I need now is a football game!

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Only one thing I can really say about the Patriots losing....

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

No more talk about the greatest team ever...no more talk about the perfect season...no more talk about the greatest dynasty ever (even though if they won 4 they still wouldn't be the greatest dynasty ever).....

The imperfect season. Oh man...I'm so thrilled. First Lesnar and Sylvia going down...now the mighty overconfident, arrogant, classless Patriots going down.

I say classless because:
#1 Richard Seymour is an extremely dirty player
#2 Some of the Pats on numerous occasions were trying to pick fights
#3 The mighty Bill Belichick left the field before the game was officially over (That's a Randy Moss move!)

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Just goes to show that the Cowboys, Packers and Patriots all got upset by a team that was never supposed to win.
Nobody really knows who the best is on any given Sunday until the Fat Lady sings.
Support your team and talk smack all you want but NOBODY is the expert on the NFL and knows the final outcome. :lol:

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
That was one hell of a game the Giants played. That defense was amazing!

Eli won my respect as the go to guy after this playoff run and super bowl victory. I had my doubts and he did not have a stellar regular season but did execute in almost perfect form in the playoffs!

The Pats had one hell of a season but it will only be a footnote in the history books. For was it was worth, it was a fun ride.

It is always exciting when the underdog pulls it off. That is hard for me to say right now but true. :wink: Congrats to them and the Giant fans.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Now that I got the Pats bashing out of my system....

I've gotta give props to the Giants. They played an amazing game defensively. They bent a little bit but never truly broke.

Hmm...flashback....

Tom Brady: "He thinks we're only going to score 17 points? heh heh, hahaha...."

Can you say shut down? Holding the Pats to 14 points is almost as good as a shutout in my opinion.

The name is escaping me, but the catch their TE made on the final drive was unbelievable. Then I couldn't believe Plax got that wide open in the endzone. The defender might have stumbled...not sure...but the same thing happened when Moss caught his touchdown (I thought the giants were retards for single-covering him in the red-zone...that's suicide)

That game was really boring there until the 4th quarter...but wow...I was psyched. Truthfully I hate the Giants too, but even if you didn't hate the Patriots, you have to admire the way the Giants stuck together to pull that out.

And to think...if they would have lost their 1st or 2nd playoff game, Coughlin would most likely have been fired.....Wonder how they like him now?

Then my biggest laugh of the evening (Yes, bigger than the Patriots losing).....Tiki Barber left the team and has done nothing but bash Coughlin and Eli.....The year after he leaves, they win the SuperBowl....I bet he's at home crying and peeing himself right now.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts