Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking around and have not been able to find much. Ideally I would like a remote controlled exhaust for long highway drives. "Sport mode" type deal.. Anyone aware of anything like that coming out?

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Not seen or heard a thing.

Adds are slim they will make a special exhaust for the ZR2 only since it has the same driveline as the others. Also the smaller numbers sold hurt too since only a small percentage of them will do an exhaust.

Now there will always be the option to piece something together if you want to make more noise but the gain in power is small if any.

·
Vendor
415 Posts
ZR2 exhausts should be the same as any other (gas or diesel). What have you heard of coming down the pipe?

The exhaust tip on my diesel has taken a beating. Without the spare under the truck to take the beating I've smushed the exhaust between my bumper and the ground a few times.... It looks rough. I need to cut it off or replace it.

Reactions: madcratebuilder
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.