Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Foolishly I sold my old Ram 1500 when I found myself commuting 100 kms round trip for work. I thought I could be happy with an all wheel drive car and ended up with a Subaru. Huge mistake. Immediately missed the utility of the truck and the better fuel economy wasn't enough to get me past the fact that I was no longer the truck guy I have always been. I am a happy camper now that I have purchased a new Canyon AT4. Thought the midsize truck would be an ideal compromise between the utility of the full size truck and the fuel economy of a car. So far I think I have made the right choice and I am sooo happy to be a truck guy again.

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 GMC Canyon Denali CCSB V6 4X4
297 Posts
Welcome back and congratulations! Sounds like you made a great choice, but we're a little biased around here

2017 GMC Canyon Denali V6 4x4

·
Registered
62 Posts
I feel your pain (and anticipate your relief) all too well. Been there, doing that. Like waiting for water to boil before I can put my longest running case of buyers’ remorse behind me.👍

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Welcome back & congrats on the sweet new truck!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Greetings and welcome.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I feel your pain (and anticipate your relief) all too well. Been there, doing that. Like waiting for water to boil before I can put my longest running case of buyers’ remorse behind me.👍
I hope you get there soon. Life is just too short for such a huge compromise.

·
Premium Member
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
2,472 Posts
Congrats on your purchase. I am partial to White Vehicles myself.

·
Premium Member
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
2,472 Posts
Thanks gherbert Had a black truck previous and it was impossible to keep clean.
I had a Black 2005 Tahoe Z71 and a Vlack 2000 Pontiac TransAm WS6. Yes keeping clean is a chore... but look so good when clean

1 - 15 of 15 Posts