Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to sell my snugtop for 15+ colorado short bed. Painted kinetic blue. Its a touch dark but blends well in my opinion. No issues no leaks all works as expected. Frameless back glass sliding and drop in front glass. Rooftracks mounted. Prinsu not included. Asking $1000. Will meet within reason of 25801.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’d buy but 1k is way too much for something I have to paint. Unless you’re willing to negotiate ?
??? Im always willing to hear an offer but not a lot of wiggle room. I only took 1800 off the new price ?. No offense is meant at all but I can get this shell painted tomorrow for $200. Shoot me an offer and lets see what we can do

·
Registered
52 Posts
You say it's a touch dark compared to your Kinetic Blue. Would you say it would match my Laser Blue which is slightly darker?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You say it's a touch dark compared to your Kinetic Blue. Would you say it would match my Laser Blue which is slightly darker?
I actually think they pulled the paint code for laser blue instead of kinetic blue. I can’t be sure of that but it is a near direct match to laser blue that I see in pics. I dont have anyone close to me with laser blue that I know of to compare side by side but it looks really close to me

1 - 17 of 17 Posts