1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
We've got the typical ice and freezing rain. F'ing Maryland. :(

·
Registered
317 Posts
Around here we can bitch about the 300cm of snow, but I won't say anything on this site, as some areas got totally **** on, so our big snow banks are not a real big deal

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Right now my parking lot at home is ice covered in some light snow. We haven't had this much snow since 78, but thankfully its mostly melted before we get more, so the buildup isn't as bad as it was then. I saw some pictures where the snow was piled as high as the second floor.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Well not to burst your bubbles but its a whopping 75 degrees here in Florida :lol:

·
Registered
382 Posts
Got 13" 2 days ago. Got to try out my new BFG's. In about 40 mph winds, lots of drifts. Had a blast. Tires handled great.

·
Registered
255 Posts
jj blunts said:
oh man i just destroyed a local schools lawn with donuts, its a mess of snow and mud haha i love it :twisted:
Remember this day for when you grow up, buy a home and a young person does donuts and destroys your lawn.

·
Registered
558 Posts
jj blunts said:
oh man i just destroyed a local schools lawn with donuts, its a mess of snow and mud haha i love it :twisted:
aaahhhh, a good old fashioned lawn job. i havent done one of those in like 5-6 years, i guess since high school, lol.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
FrugalRado said:
jj blunts said:
Remember this day for when you grow up, buy a home and a young person does donuts and destroys your lawn.
x2

·
Registered
255 Posts
jj blunts said:
haha! .. if some kid destroyed my lawn i'd run out and beat his ass, but this was a school lawn, so no one was comin to kick my ass, and if they wanted, they wouldnt
Ahh, to be young and invincible again...

Another lesson in life you will learn - EVERYBODY gets their ass kicked sooner or later, be it physically or mentally.

·
Registered
21 Posts
jj blunts said:
Weak sauce, dude. I'm sure the person who takes care of the grounds at that school is glad you had fun while making his job just that much harder.

·
Registered
101 Posts
jj blunts said:
haha! .. if some kid destroyed my lawn i'd run out and beat his ass, but this was a school lawn, so no one was comin to kick my ass, and if they wanted, they wouldnt
You better hope the school didn't have external cameras, or someone didn't witness you doing this and got your plate. That's called destruct of property, and comes with some hefty fines or worse -- may even include reckless driving. The fun better have been worth it. Next time, find a nice big empty paved parking lot.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Have fun in your snow. I'm going out on the lake tomorrow.

That being said we did take an F250 king ranch on 35's through this girls lawn one time and left some nice ruts. And as far as everyone getting their ass kicked goes, I have to say "true". But hell... You never know until you try, right?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts