Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

21 - 40 of 602 Posts

·
Registered
11,112 Posts
Colorado74 said:
Dillusion do you have a pic farther away so we can see the wheel and the truck together for the total look?
This is the best I can do for now. I guess I need to take new pics when I wash the truck again.

Sorry the pics were taken as the sun was going down.

If I can find the wifes camera I'll take some today when I get home in about an hour.

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
Colorado74 said:
RRCN - love the look! I like it low but not scrapping! Question - did you paint the mirrors, and handles or did they come white from factory as part of sport supsension or Xtreme?
Thanks bro!!

I actually painted my handles and mirrors myself. Mine is just about as base as you can get, minus the crazy looking headlights those "authentic" work trucks have. Other than that, it's a complete base model -- doesn't even have carpet. LOL. Check page two of my car domain (link in my sig) to see the transformation.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
What size are those Penny?

Looks good Dillusion, thanks for the "bigger picture" :)

RRCN, well it doesn't look base model now. Where dod you get the paint from? Was it GM paint? Did you use a sprayer? I know it's off my own topic but I plan on paintin some things on my truck body color to and looking for advice.

·
Registered
970 Posts
<center>

</center>
<center>

</center>

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Great Pics and info guys. This thread is great!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Rhino it's not that you posted here wrong, but that your car domain site where the pic is says "this image is temporarily unavailable" copy and paste your link address and see for yourself.

·
Registered
155 Posts
wheel: d i c k cepek DC-1 15x8 3.75 backspacing -21mm offset
tires: maxxis bighorn 31x10.5

i had to put z71 fender flares on because they stuck out more then 2 inches. also had rub issues and put a 2 inch suspension lift on. i have an 06 4x4 z85 i4

21 - 40 of 602 Posts