Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 600 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Without having to sift through the photo album, this is a place where everyone can just post a pic or two randomnly of the wheels on their truck. As we all know picking wheels can be very difficult and seeing them on your truck is a great help. Plus it gives everyone a central location to show off their rims, from Big 4x4's to Chopped and Dropped.

********************* Please list Wheel and Tire info including; size, width, manufacturer, offset etc. *********************

*** Update ***

After a loooong debate I finally got my wheels in and bolted up. I ordered some large painted fender flares but they are not in yet. Thanks for everyone's input and pics, it really helped me decided what what wheel desgin, tire size and offset I wanted, which is to be flush with large flares.

Granite Alloy GA4.6 20 x 8.5 - 30mm offset (plus a 1/4 wheel spacer) on 275/45/20 General Grabber UHP Tires

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Looks ******* sick marine!!

Im picking up the exact same rims in 2 weeks or so, pretty pumped now that I see them on your ride as well and how good they look!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, Keep Em Comin!

Switzxx20, does that 30mm offset tuck in, stick out or is in even with the fender?

·
Registered
177 Posts
20" RT-S Blacks like the ones posted above in Yokohama 255/40/20's

·
Registered
99 Posts
Here is mine,old pics:

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
switzxx20 said:
I doubt this will become a sticky but here you go:

Wheels: American Racing RT-S 20x8.5, +30mm
Tires: Kumho Ecsta 245/35/20
Suspension: 2 inch belltech front coils, 3 inch blocks (rear)

unless you bought another application for this wheel besides the "Colorado" and had the hub bored out the standard offset is +25mm in the 20" size.

i have the wheels as well with a 255/35/20 tire.

·
Registered
516 Posts
LVsColoradoKing said:
Here is mine,old pics:

I was looking into getting these a while back. Any side pics showing how far they stick out, or how close they are to sticking out? Also what offset and size are they?

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
switzxx20 said:
C6U6I6H said:
unless you bought another application for this wheel besides the "Colorado" and had the hub bored out the standard offset is +25mm in the 20" size.

i have the wheels as well with a 255/35/20 tire.
good call, i just checked that. i was looking at the wrong specs on my invoice :oops:
its all good man i just wanted to make sure we got all the right info down...

seems these semi permanent mentions of information and specs tend to come up later down the road... haha

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice pics guys! This thread is coming together nicely! Keep Postin them!

ColoradoKing. I know those are 20's but what size tire and do you know the rim offset?

***PLEASE DON"T FORGET TO LIST WHEEL AND TIRE SIZE!!! OFFEST TO IF YOU KNOW IT!***

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RRCN - love the look! I like it low but not scrapping! Question - did you paint the mirrors, and handles or did they come white from factory as part of sport supsension or Xtreme?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dillusion do you have a pic farther away so we can see the wheel and the truck together for the total look?

1 - 20 of 600 Posts
About this Discussion
599 Replies
305 Participants
jfl1960
Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon
ColoradoFans.com is the best forum for the Chevy Colorado community to discuss the truck’s reliability, diesel or transmissions problems and more.
Full Forum Listing