Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there is an OLD thread like this and a bunch of random others, but....

please post up some pics. Keep it in one spot I'm thinkin'

Reactions: Toughsox

·
Registered
209 Posts
I would, but I pealed those stickers off my bed about a week after I bought the truck. I hope I can remember it's four wheel drive without the stickers!
Oh wait...my avatar is pre-sticker peal.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I would, but I pealed those stickers off my bed about a week after I bought the truck. I hope I can remember it's four wheel drive without the stickers!
Oh wait...my avatar is pre-sticker peal.
The red and grey was killing the look of my truck however I feel like it's a sea of white without the flat black breaking it up. If I had a truck that was any other color I probably would have done the same.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
253 Posts
Mine is on a 2nd Gen but here ya go..there's a Kentucky wildcats on other side. And no that at 15 in the snake cooked up doesn't have a bump fire system. To soon?

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
Nope perfect timing lol
I hate it for the ones that lost loved ones. Even if there was no such thing as guns some idiot would still find a way to blow up a bunch of innocent civilians. Let the Second Amendment stand.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nope perfect timing lol
I hate it for the ones that lost loved ones. Even if there was no such thing as guns some idiot would still find a way to blow up a bunch of innocent civilians. Let the Second Amendment stand.

Could not have put it better man...if guns kill people then that means spoons give you diabetes. People have to have something to blame. I would like to send Glock a letter stating how dissatisfied I am because not 1 single time has my Glock left it's holster and killed someone...just saying

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
253 Posts
Love this. I need to get mine done

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Do yourself a favor and get a 3M pinstripe removal wheel those decals ain't no joke LOL you can get a good set of 3M decals on eBay I gave $14 for the set. If you know somebody in a body shop I'll just about guarantee they have the wheel that I'm talking about and it will save you about 25 bucks even though it's good to have it laying around.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Got the template off another forum member and had them made by a vendor online. I got 2 other styles i havent used (see pics) but I thought these fit well

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
Do yourself a favor and get a 3M pinstripe removal wheel those decals ain't no joke LOL you can get a good set of 3M decals on eBay I gave $14 for the set. If you know somebody in a body shop I'll just about guarantee they have the wheel that I'm talking about and it will save you about 25 bucks even though it's good to have it laying around.

Thanks, I have one already since I removed a lot of badges and stickers from a few cars. I found the decals and badges on the Colorado super easy to remove. I have some industrial goo remover and it takes everything off while not harming the paint. I still clay bar, polish and seal after removing anything just to be sure any way.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Thanks, I have one already since I removed a lot of badges and stickers from a few cars. I found the decals and badges on the Colorado super easy to remove. I have some industrial goo remover and it takes everything off while not harming the paint. I still clay bar, polish and seal after removing anything just to be sure any way.

I have replaced every emblem and every sticker on my truck LOL I may have a problem. For some reason when I tried peeling off the Z71 stickers they kept tearing in little pieces so I decided to take the wheel to it literally 15 minutes later I had already finished both sides I use the wheel in conjunction with some 90% isopropyl alcohol and then a good coat of wax afterwards. When removing the bow tie off the tailgate that that wheel saved my butt the emblem tape on my tailgate would have taken forever to get off otherwise.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I have replaced every emblem and every sticker on my truck LOL I may have a problem. For some reason when I tried peeling off the Z71 stickers they kept tearing in little pieces so I decided to take the wheel to it literally 15 minutes later I had already finished both sides I use the wheel in conjunction with some 90% isopropyl alcohol and then a good coat of wax afterwards. When removing the bow tie off the tailgate that that wheel saved my butt the emblem tape on my tailgate would have taken forever to get off otherwise.

That's odd...a couple hours in the direct sun on an 80 degree day and my 4X4 stickers pealed right off. Just a bit of residue around the edge.

Also, I do like some of the decals that others have posted. Just not my cup-o-tea. That being said, if I decide to sell my Lightning and supercharge the Colorado, I will be looking to add some stripes over the hood. If you're gonna walk the walk, might as well talk the talk. LOL...

·
Registered
21 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.