Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there have pictures of a 2 inch lift, with stock tires intact? Preferably someone without a Z71, as it comes stock with bigger tires (i believe).

·
Registered
123 Posts
yup, sh*tty cell pic but might give you an idea.. .

i just did 2.375" shackles, Rancho 5190 shocks and TB crank. ordering new wheels and tires in a few weeks but here's a snap below with the stock Z85 5-spoke and General 235/75/15's.

not so bad from the side but looks odd with the tiny wheel/tires stuffed so far inside my Z71 flares. (used to have 275/45/20s)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. if anyone else has a lift varying from 2", feel free to post. Just trying to get an idea of the look.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
glad I found this thread. I've been trying to decide if I can lift my Z85 without having the tires look too small. I upgraded to 30's after the 1" lift btw. I say if you're going to lift it, get some larger tires.

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
The whole purpose of lifting a truck is to fit larger tires under it. I think the smaller tires look silly.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The whole purpose of lifting a truck is to fit larger tires under it. I think the smaller tires look silly.
True, but some of would prefer to lift first & add bigger tires later. My budget won't permit me to do both at the same time. Not to mention, i have 2000 miles on my tires, which hardly merits buying new ones.

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
I understand this. But those Generals are horrible. Trust me. I drove them until they were dead at around 40k miles. So glad I got rid of them.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
With nerfs:

and without:

Obviously old shots. :D

Sorry, Z71's all I got to work with. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts