Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
I had the same thought as I usually debadge my vehicles. I decided to keep them, however. They don’t look bad and break up the large expanse of doors a bit. I’m still debating on the running boards. I don’t like or need them but they offer decent protection against door dings. Some day I’ll probably look for something like a slider that offers similar protection but looks better.

·
Registered
2017 Laser Blue extended cab 2WD WT (6-cylinder)
389 Posts
I would not, unless you want everyone to think you bought a WT or LE Canyon.
Heaven forbid that someone think that he bought a lowly WT or LE. The shame of it. :crying:

Reactions: Hunter62

·
Registered
157 Posts
Yes - take them off. Debadging is GOOD! Can't see any reason to keep them. If you feel the need to impress others (not saying you do) just put the window sticker back on.

·
Registered
44 Posts
First of all, great looking truck! Once I started debadging my trucks (I have a bad habit of not keeping a vehicle long) it became one of the first mods I do. It just looks cleaner without them. Your Denali has so much chrome I think it matches well, but it will look better without.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Why buy a Denali if you are going to debacle it?

Should have just bought a SLE.
Yep, you paid WAY TOO MUCH $$$ for the bling package, why take it off???

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Don't do it! You'll ruin what it is. The more chrome the better I say. Let me know if you want to trade in your chrome fog light trim.

Reactions: JBT

·
Premium Member
3,236 Posts
I think your truck looks great just the way it is. I just don't get buying a nice looking truck and stripping off all the accents and chrome to make it look like a piece of **** old work truck that you had to use a can of flat black spray paint on to hide the rust. Old school Rustoleum Flat Black we would find in Dad's basement. After you debadge it and loose all the chrome, take a look at this picture again and see which truck looks more valuable as a trade in and resale vehicle. Then don't complain years from now when people say they won't give you any money for it. I guess I'm old now, but it's just stupid. I can understand dealer tags and after market crap logos. You asked for opinions so " **** it". Debadging vehicles and painting everything black is the stupidest thing I have ever seen and usually looks like total ****. Are you going to paint your rims flat black too and rip off those nice chrome side steps? I wish my truck looked as good as yours does right now, only red. :grin2:
Just having fun tonight guys. :rofl

·
Premium Member
3,236 Posts
By the way @nicul15 , Welcome to the forum from another Jersey guy. You know how we have to tell you the way it is. >:)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.