·
Super Moderator
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking there might be enough owners to start a local meet in the SF Bay

Default location will be:

~8pm @ Pleasant Hill Starbucks 2370 Monument Blvd. Pleasant Hill
Pleasant Hill Starbucks
[img[http://coloradofans.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=253962&stc=1&d=1503696670[/img]

Please follow thread for any changes of Date/Time or location

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'm down in the South Bay Area but might make the trip. Subscribed, thanks!

·
Super Moderator
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm down in the South Bay Area but might make the trip. Subscribed, thanks!
Cool @digijohnson might be able to make it too.

If anyone else is willing to commit, Im down for this evening to start it off:grin2:

·
Super Moderator
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So it looks like this is a no-go for tonight.

Sorry for the late startup but now that we have the thread lets see if we cant get something started soon

·
Registered
181 Posts
Sorry this evening would have been bad for me. Friday nights driving from SJ to Concord is like molasses running up hill in January..

·
Super Moderator
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry this evening would have been bad for me. Friday nights driving from SJ to Concord is like molasses running up hill in January..
That's partly why we dont get together till 8pm. Traffic's usually over for the most part by 7ish

·
Registered
741 Posts
Im In the North Bay area, Id love to join in, but I work nights so for me to go I need a week in advance to call outa work! also an hour or so away. Otherwise Id be there! (as long as it not a Thursday night... my welding teacher scares me)

·
Registered
741 Posts
What do u have in mind? Im game

·
Super Moderator
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What do u have in mind? Im game
Nothing fancy. Meet at the Starbucks in the first post about 8pm, maybe get a coffee, shoot the **** for a bit see if anyone else shows up.

·
Registered
741 Posts
ah still would be fun.. A lot better to talk with colorado/canyon guys in person than any of my friends around where I live (im the only truck guy in my group)

Im an hour or so (dependent on traffic) away so plan a day and Ill see if I can be by!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Well Damn I only just now noticed this.... I was at work when you first posted this, so yup, tonight a no-go... (obviously since its late when I post this) Why dont we set a day a week or 2 ahead of now, so that we can get our affairs in order before the meet? cuz right now we've got a great track record of nopes (2 of 2)...

·
Super Moderator
5,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well Damn I only just now noticed this.... I was at work when you first posted this, so yup, tonight a no-go... (obviously since its late when I post this) Why dont we set a day a week or 2 ahead of now, so that we can get our affairs in order before the meet? cuz right now we've got a great track record of nopes (2 of 2)...
Im only 20 min away so im pretty much down for any friday. Just need others to commit to a day and it's most likely fine by me:grin2:

·
Registered
741 Posts
So fridays would be a tad bit harder for me to join in, due to my hours at work and the subsequent hour drive... if the meet up is at 8pm or so, sundays work best for me

1 - 20 of 197 Posts