Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the September Ride of the Month Competition!

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Sky

Congratulations to our August ROTM winner, @BLSXJ

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Premium Member
3,087 Posts
I'll throw my truck back in the running. This truck, and these forums, have taken me to some incredible places.

Tire Plant Vehicle Car Wheel

Tire Cloud Wheel Sky Vehicle

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Automotive tire

Here's the most useful, in no order really. Many more in my build thread.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2018 zr2 diesel bison grill, arb summit bumper, Baja designs squadron pro lights, s and b intake, provent catch can, sasquatch intercooler hoses, duramax tuners tow tune and Trans tune, aev Crestone wheels, falken wild peak mt tires 32 inch,ac delco performance slotted brake rotors r1 concept off road pads,aev rear bumper with kc leds in the reverse switch, 1980s chevy emblem for the tailgate 589 fab shock skids,weathertech floor mats and a rool up bed cover. Favorite part of vehicle is memory's I have with my wife seeing colorado with a truck that is capable.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Car
Land vehicle Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle
Tire Car Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
2021 Chevrolet Colorado Z71 4x4 Crew Cab long bed 3.6 L V6
16 Posts
2021 Chevrolet Colorado LT 4x4 crew cab long bed with Corsa exhaust, Undercover blue hard shell tonneau cover, Bed Rug Bed liner, Billstein 5100 shocks tuned to 2.5 inch front lift , ICON UCA’s, Rear Lift I inch block with Billstein 5100 rear shocks, 1.5 inch wheel spacers, interior blue LED lights, exterior blue license plate lights, and Windbooster Throttle controller and 265/70r17 Toyo AT3 tires. My favorite memories with the truck are from the 2 week road-trip I took it on last year to up through Northern California and Oregon and Washington as well as all the modifications I’ve made.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’ve got a 2021 GMC Canyon Denali with a one inch body lift, 3 inch Eibach front struts and springs, and a 1 inch Eibach rear lift block with Eibach rear shocks, 1.5 wheel spacers and blacked out gmc emblems, and a corsa cold air intake system

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 Z71 Colorado Crew Cab
59 Posts
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Wheel Vehicle

So far not much exterior has been done. Antenna was replaced with a stubby one, front and rear bowties were blacked out. Interior has LED light changes, center console organizer, red LED map lights. Hopefully this weekend I am going to be able to my LED bar under the tailgate and black out the chrome fog light surrounds. Pics to come soon. Maybe I will start a build thread, great inspiration there from everyone.

·
Registered
2022 Colorado, Midnight edition w/Bose.
12 Posts
I'll throw my truck back in the running. This truck, and these forums, have taken me to some incredible places.

View attachment 434014

View attachment 434016

View attachment 434017

Here's the most useful, in no order really. Many more in my build thread.
Diggin that front bumper there!!!
TF

·
Registered
365 Posts
I think I'm ready to throw my name in the hat.

2016 GMC Canyon SLT crew cab 4x4

I am a Toyota guy through and through, I bought this truck when the Tacoma’s were just out of my budget at the time and the GMC was on a great deal. To this day this truck amazes me, it goes where i point it regardless of what’s in the way. I regret nothing! Then there’s this forum, a truly fantastic community and I have been on it every day since i bought this truck.

Just glad to be here and good luck to all the other rigs in here! They all look killer!

Tire Cloud Wheel Vehicle Sky

Wheel Sky Tire Vehicle Grille

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Current modifications:

Suspension:

Peak Suspension coilovers set to 3" with HD 600lb springs
Camburg Engineering uni-ball upper control arms
Fox 2.0 rear shocks
Icon Vehicle Dynamics 1" rear lift blocks
Street Rays sway bar relocation bracket
Street Rays differential drop kit
Prothane 19-419 extended end links

Wheel/Tire Setup:
Icon Vehicle Dynamics Rebound 17x8.5 0mm offset in bronze
Milestar Patagonia MT 265/70R17 (trimming was required)
*285/70R17s are on the way! Purchased 9/21/22

Metal Work:
DV8 front stealth bumper
DV8 front skid plate
DV8 rear bumper
ZR2 engine skid plate
ZR2 transfer case skid plate
AEV exhaust crossover skid
Go Rhino dominator DSS sliders
589 Fabrication ultimate shock skids

Performance:
K&N drop in air filter

Recovery:
Smittybilt X20 Comp 10K Winch
Agency 6 enclosed winch shackle
Agency 6 fairlead
Smittybilt snatch block
Deadman Off-road land anchor
TGL tree saver strap
Xbull 20' tow strap
multiple shackles

On board air:
Smittybilt 2781 air compressor
Boulder Tools Pro deflator kit

Lighting:
Diode Dynamics SS3 Sport fog lights (Amber)
Rigid Industries D Series Pro ditch lights (White flood)
CBI Off Road ditch light brackets
Sylvania Silverstar ZXE headlights (low beam)

Overlanding equipment:
Custom tailgate table/cutting board

·
Registered
2021 Chevrolet Colorado CCSB Z71
5 Posts
Cleaned up the badges, put some 'Merica on it, running boards, tint, larger tires, air dam removed, otherwise stock.
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive side marker light
Automotive side marker light Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Plant

Reactions: ARCowboy
1 - 16 of 16 Posts