Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
I'll buy one of each accessory on the truck except for the kittensnorkel.

·
Registered
968 Posts
All that work and they couldn't glue a piece of plastic over the corner of the fuel door??? :p

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
part number is:

for this:

(ANTHRACITE)(INSTALL 1.2)(1.7459 KGS) : 2M,2N,2P ACCESSORY GRILLES/GRILLE INSERT - ALTERNATE DESIGN 2(RZB),** DEALER INSTALLED LPO/ACCESSORY PART PACKAGE (YM8) **

Although it doesnt seem to be in stock yet as my 3 orders have all been cancelled due to non-availability.

·
Registered
2019 GMC Canyon All Terrain
2,023 Posts
So, no install video I take it?:grin2:
Haha, probably not. I haven't done much on my truck for a while. I am finishing my basement in my house, and thats where all my time and money goes.

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Haha, probably not. I haven't done much on my truck for a while. I am finishing my basement in my house, and thats where all my time and money goes.
Yeah, doing that does put a bit of a crunch on the budget.:sad:
I miss having a basement. The heat/humidty/bugs make you sacrifice a whole room here, to not ruin your occasional use stored items.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I want those freaking fender flares most of all!!

Reactions: RatRacer

·
Registered
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71
131 Posts
I would take everything on that truck except the snorkel and bed rack setup. Would love to get these parts when they become available

·
Registered
182 Posts
I would order that grill in a heartbeat.

"Silver Bullet"

2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR2
Silver Ice Metallic
Crew Cab
Bose&Nav

·
Registered
182 Posts
I’ve found this part on gmpartsonline.com for $331.80. There are no pictures though. I wonder if it is the correct product. It says “GRILLE PKG - GM (84256927)”

·
Registered
182 Posts
I’ve found this part on gmpartsonline.com for $331.80. There are no pictures though. I wonder if it is the correct product. It says “GRILLE PKG - GM (84256927)”

·
Registered
1,693 Posts

i have tried to order it multiple times since November but it gets kicked back as either "discontinued" or "no longer available"

Reactions: SilverBullet

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm worried that by the time these custom parts are out we will have an updated ZR2 and they won't fit the 17s and 18s. I really want that grill!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
I'm worried that by the time these custom parts are out we will have an updated ZR2 and they won't fit the 17s and 18s. I really want that grill!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
If you look at the part diagram I am not sure it will fit the zr2 at all given the grille shape.

It looks to have the grille shape of the non Zr2's (rounded bottom vs square of Zr2).

The concept vehicle also looks to have the standard colorado grille to fit with the aftermarket bumper.

But the part diagram picture could be wrong too .

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.