Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok about 2 months ago I had my security light flash for a few seconds while driving, but nothing happened. A month ago while driving my truck just cut off I did notice the security light flashing, when I restarted the truck it ran fine no lights on no trouble codes it has did the same a couple more times. This morning while driving it started to stall out and did stop running, security light flashing and engine light on, restarted and ran fine. Info on truck 2012 Colorado crew cab Z71 5.3 engine with 70k miles. Where should I start to look to find the problem ? Or is this a common issue ? Thanks in advance for any help.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
I guess search the forum here and online .

Otherwise, get a good code scanner, one that includes ABS codes simply because they are usually better in displaying all code issues.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Some times cutting and programing a new key fixes this. Lot of info on line about gm pass key.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.