Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a 2022 Colorado WT on line @a dealer nearby me. still in transit will go there Friday to see about it hopefully not a customer order. It's got a V6 Conv pkg locking rear few other options. If it's available I'll look into it, but main thing is trading my 2016 Colorado V6 W T . i posted about the 2023 Colorado having only the short bed doing nothing for me I'll let you know how I do.

·
Registered
2022 Colorado Ext. cab LT 4x4 in grey, de badged, fender flairs, flaps, fake lake, undercover. pipes
391 Posts
Wishing you Luck on this truck being what you want . Ext. cabs are low supply.
Luck

Reactions: 16WhiteColly

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I spent about 2 hours @ the dealership. With my truck having 76,000 miles they offered me $12,778 .Truck has been G M serviced since new. I feel my truck is worth more. So I went away @this time without a deal. But still thinking about it. Truck is still in MO. somewhere. So if my calculations are correct after sales tax ,dealer doc fee, title fee, price will be $18,771. what do you guy's gal's think?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
5,208 Posts
Well I spent about 2 hours @ the dealership. With my truck having 76,000 miles they offered me $12,778 .Truck has been G M serviced since new. I feel my truck is worth more. So I went away @this time without a deal. But still thinking about it. Truck is still in MO. somewhere. So if my calculations are correct after sales tax ,dealer doc fee, title fee, price will be $18,771. what do you guy's gal's think?
My 2017 Z71 with almost 99K on it has a value of just over $18,000 according to a thing I saw.
But, also remember that the dealer would has to make money on the sale. So, you will always get less then it is worth

Reactions: 16WhiteColly

·
Registered
10,233 Posts
how many miles on your WT?
what does Kelly blue book show for your truck

call carvana or we buy cars ,and the others and see what they will give you out right..
if in Missouri It may be months before it gets to you

·
Registered
2016 Colorado WT, crew cab long bed
1,217 Posts
Woah you guys are getting super low offers…. I went to a Honda dealership to look at a pre owned z71 they had and after going through my truck they were going to give me 19,500 for it…..
2016 v6 WT cclb with 69k miles. It has some extras but 12k for a 2016 truck is a ridiculously low offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts