Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if any of you have seen this, the email makes it sound like this is a followup email, so I must have missed the first one. May use this to discount my transmission service. Might be a good way to purchase some parts or accessories as well, with a $100 discount.

********************************************************************************************

Remember, you can still save $100 instantly with your GM Card

There's still time to get your vehicle ready for winter. And there's still time to get $100 off instantly. Just go to your GM Dealer and use your GM Card to purchase at least $100 in service, parts, accessories or protection products.* But hurry. This special Cardmember offer ends 12/31/17.

IT'S EASY TO REDEEM. JUST FOLLOW THESE THREE SIMPLE STEPS BEFORE THIS OFFER ENDS ON DECEMBER 31, 2017:

1 Visit an authorized Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac Dealership for your service, parts, accessories and protection products.

2 Inform the Service Advisor you want to redeem your GM Card service offer. They can refer to GM GlobalConnect Bulletin GCUS-9-4760.

3 Provide your street address number, ZIP Code and the last four numbers on your card.

·
Registered
11,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't get this.

Is this for all versions of the GM Card and is there an official website or flyer?
Pretty much all I know. Did find this at one dealer website:

UP TO $100 BACK
On Any Service

Coupon Code: 50
October 1, 2017, through December 31, 2017, when existing cad holders spend over $100, they may receive a $100 Instant Discount on their next service, parts or accessories purchase. Current Card Members GCUS-9-4760. New Card Members GCUS-9-4759.
Offer Disclosure

·
Registered
802 Posts
sorry if a dumb question, how to you do get a GM card? Have to be a employee?

ok, found it, its a Capital One card.
https://www.gmcard.com/

·
Registered
11,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reactions: Z71CYBER
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.