Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a big box to put on a shelf for a project you'll never do? I've got just what you need!!

40k miles on this grille, no noticeable scratches or chips. Includes bugs from the last week at no extra charge. Charcoal gray in color, looks better than the chrome imo, but I went with the Chevy script grille.

I am going to pay for the cheapest possible shipping option, if you want it faster it's on your dime. Prefer Paypal for payment, please PM if interested.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Looking for a big box to put on a shelf for a project you'll never do? I've got just what you need!!

40k miles on this grille, no noticeable scratches or chips. Includes bugs from the last week at no extra charge. Charcoal gray in color, looks better than the chrome imo, but I went with the Chevy script grille.

I am going to pay for the cheapest possible shipping option, if you want it faster it's on your dime. Prefer Paypal for payment, please PM if interested.

View attachment 385121 View attachment 385122
I want to see the pic with the new grill installed

·
Registered
6 Posts

View attachment 385121 View attachment 385122
How much are you selling it for?

·
Registered
303 Posts
The plate on the front bumper says Beardmore, which is in Bellevue NE.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts