Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Chevy Colorado CCSB WT 4x4 3.6
165 Posts
Nice cap. You'll probably get a bit further with your sale if you tell us where you live, price, and bed size (appears shortbed).

Reactions: Firehk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great point. Not thinking this morning. I live in Georgetown, Ky. I have had the cap for about 2 months. I have no complaints about the cap. I’m actually ordering the same cap for my Ranger. The RSI EVO SMARTCAP I am selling is for the 5 foot bed. I am wanting to sell this cap quickly. I really don’t have space to store it. It is currently on my Ranger. It is about 1.25 or 1.5 inches too long.
Tire Wheel Car Cloud Vehicle

·
Registered
2021 Black \/6 4WD Z71 Crew Cab Short Box
1,818 Posts
Why did you let the Colorado go- didn’t you just get it?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why did you let the Colorado go- didn’t you just get it?
Yes. I just bought it about two months ago. It is a great truck. Mainly I traded it because I wanted more torque at lower RPM’s. The Tremor cab is more spacious as well. I ordered carbon fiber fender flares for it and I am putting it on 35’s for overlanding. I drove the Colorado out West on an Elk hunt. The truck did well. I pulled my trailer with my Kawasaki Mule 700 and gear. It was a very heavy load. I noticed I needed more torque crossing the continental divide and driving up and through the Eisenhower tunnel. The Eisenhower Tunnel is at an elevation of 11,200 feet I think. I also wanted something a little more responsive, though I probably could have did the Trifecta tune, cold air intake, and beefed up the exhaust. I just think having the different terrain modes, crawl features, and selectable locker in the Ranger is a better fit for what I do. It is going to be a big build for me, but I will basically have a Ranger Raptor when finished.
Tire Cloud Wheel Land vehicle Sky
Sky Tire Wheel Car Vehicle

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey, just an FYI if you're looking for a Ranger RSI SmartCap, we have one in stock at my work. I know they are hard to come by these days or are backordered for months so if you want one ASAP I can give you an email address for one of our sales reps, just shoot me a DM if interested. And I don't get any kickbacks or commission for this, I just work in the warehouse and would love to make some space lol.

·
Premium Member
16'Trailboss edition-K&Ncai-DirtKing ucas-Peak2.0coilovers-GM performance exhaust-SupermodulationTB-
564 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts