Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  • So as some may know, if you're looking for colorado grilles Trex or cheaper evay versions are our current options. I reached out to royalty core as to why they don't make any for our vehicles. They don't see a wide market but if we showed enough interest they would consider making it a larger priority. If we can get some interest it may become a reality! I have a photo attached of the grille that made me spend way too much time sleuthing the internet for.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I’m always interested in something different. There are too few aftermarket options out there. I customized the grill for my last truck because I couldn’t find what I liked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m always interested in something different. There are too few aftermarket options out there. I customized the grill for my last truck because I couldn’t find what I liked.

Sweet truck! And yah it is quite ridiculous how little is out there. They have an abundance of canyon grilles yet not a single colorado one

·
Registered
193 Posts
Sweet truck! And yah it is quite ridiculous how little is out there. They have an abundance of canyon grilles yet not a single colorado one
Thanks. I miss her a bit but have gotten over it. The fact that there’s more Canyon options blows my mind. From what I’ve seen, more Colorado owners are modding their trucks than those other guys.

·
Registered
727 Posts
My guess that they would need to get permission and pay royalty to use the bowtie that i'm pretty sure GM owns the trademark, so can't see them producing it without get those things sorted.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My guess that they would need to get permission and pay royalty to use the bowtie that i'm pretty sure GM owns the trademark, so can't see them producing it without get those things sorted.
Had more to do with product fitment. They never got it finished and are currently working on making products for the new generation trucks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts