Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

121 - 128 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Finally got my 4" rough country on! just another for you guys to look at

17x8.5 method grid

285/70/17 falken at3w (minor plastic trimming.

mpg down to about 16. speedometer off by a lot as well (7mph at 70+)

extremely happy. pictures don't do it justice, wouldn't want to go any bigger. looks and feels great
This looks awesome. I want to go with the RC 4" lift. I looked up these wheels and see they have a 0" offset. Does that mean that the stock 17" will work too? And how has the lift been riding since install?

·
Registered
121 Posts
anyone find this kit cheaper anyhwhere

·
Registered
121 Posts

The 4 inch Rough Country is on and the alignment is done. Rides great. Still has the stock tires for now. The measurement to the middle of the fenders, front and rear are, right at 40". Really glad I didn't go with the 6".

From somewhere in Arkansas.
any rub? can you pm me exact specs?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Anyone done this kit on a diesel? I was pretty certain this 4" kit was half suspension and half body lift. Can't do a body lift on the diesel due to the cooling fan set up.

·
Registered
41 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Anyone done this kit on a diesel? I was pretty certain this 4" kit was half suspension and half body lift. Can't do a body lift on the diesel due to the cooling fan set up.
Says on the website it fits both gas & diesel. I really like the lift height on this kit, just not sure how it would look with 265/65 tires. I just put brand new tires on.

·
Registered
54 Posts
They're selling struts with the kit now. You can also buy them separately.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

121 - 128 of 128 Posts