Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,037 Posts
Looks good
let us know how it works at night, looking for something to run on the back roads.
What did you use as a switch?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Have the same one sitting in the garage to install. with the crappy mountain snow visibility I am going to look into adding an 18 or 3 amber behind the grill for visibility. Was looking at the Diode Dynamics bars

·
Registered
317 Posts
im also interested in seeing what switch you used on the inside, did it come with one or did you have to buy?
It comes with a push button switch, generic rough country switch. Wasn't my cup of tea, so I installed a OEM switch with the fog light button. Came out really nice, and looks stock.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
It comes with a push button switch, generic rough country switch. Wasn't my cup of tea, so I installed a OEM switch with the fog light button. Came out really nice, and looks stock.
I just got the 30 inch bar not installed yet. Was it hard getting wires to inside of cab? and where and how do you get the OEM fog light switch?

·
Registered
317 Posts
What is the switch above the 4-wheel switch?
Not on my Truck.
Which 3-piece orange lights are these? I'd love to get a set for my ZR2
That's the trailer electronic brake adjustment. And the orange lights are from tacoma pros raptor led lights.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I just got the 30 inch bar not installed yet. Was it hard getting wires to inside of cab? and where and how do you get the OEM fog light switch?
Running wires into the can is the easiest part. Do a search for it. There is a boot above the gas pedal. Switch is on ebay

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.