Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new Rough country 2” leveling struts for 2015-2021 Colorado and canyon. Paid $360 after tax. I will take $300. Local pickup in Long Island Ny. Been procrastinating putting them on and finally decided I am going to just install a 1.25” level spacer to keep some rake. Not sure if shipping is worth it but that’s up to buyer if they want to work that out. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Just a suggestion, but you can add 1 inch rear blocks with the 2 inch level and maintain a small rake, like 0.50 inches. Anyway, I would be all over this deal if I didn't all ready have a 2 inch level. GLWS!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a suggestion, but you can add 1 inch rear blocks with the 2 inch level and maintain a small rake, like 0.50 inches. Anyway, I would be all over this deal if I didn't all ready have a 2 inch level. GLWS!
My long bed is exactly 2” lower up front. If I put a 2” level up front and 1” in the rear I will have 1” rake which I don’t want. If I get the zone I’ll have 3/4” rake at a much cheaper cost. Thank you tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,727 Posts
I think the ride will be better with the RCs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts