"The Falcon XL is Roofnest's largest aluminum hard shell roof top tent. It can fit 2-3 adults and/or your canine companions, and is still less than 7″ tall when closed. The Falcon XL has accessory channels on 4 sides for attaching awnings, recovery gear, etc (up to 50 lbs per side), and an optional set of crossbars to carry bikes, kayaks, skis, or anything else you need for your adventure. The focus of the Falcon design is rugged durability and a sleek, aerodynamic design."

Weight:160 lbs
Interior Dimensions: 88"L x 58″W
Exterior Dimensions: 90"L x 60″W

The tent has been with me less than a year. Need the money so selling the tent which I am sad to let go. Installed LED strips to light up the interior. There is also a LED light that came with the tent above the front door. The tent itself is in EXCELLENT condition. Also there are Cross Bars that I never got to use and they are brand new that I am included with this tent. This is the largest clamshell tent offering for clamshell style. The foam mattress also got a new cover since the original cover the foam mattress was very cheap.

• 8.5' ladder
  • Anti-condensation mat
  • Ultra-thin when closed at only 6.5 inch
  • 3 inch foam mattress
  • Brand NEW cross bars for kayak, bike, skis, snowboards, etc...
  • Shoe bag

I also have custom awning brackets that I paid a fabrication shop to make and install on this tent. It is very heavy duty and can support the the Alu-cab 270 Shadow Awning. It is very stout and secure. I paid the fab shop over thousand dollars to make the brackets and install the awning to this tent. I will include the brackets for additional $400 if someone needs it with this tent.

ONLY ACCEPTING CASH, PAYPAL or ZELLE