Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a riding buddy? Put up pics of your pups in the trucks!

Got birds?

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
No riding buddies here. Highly allergic to dogs.

·
Registered
10,180 Posts
My dogs tolerate riding only because they are with us rather than left at home. (For what it is worth, I am probably allergic to dogs as well, every time I groom the dogs, I have sinus issues. But, if I want my wife to keep me, I have to let her keep dogs.)

No pics, but it is always neat to see people who have well behaved dogs sitting politely in their vehicle. Too bad that is never my dogs.

By the way, OP, if your Twin, 1st or 2nd gen, has a tailgate in that shape, I would hate to see the rust on your frame. Time for a new truck.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
By the way, OP, if your Twin, 1st or 2nd gen, has a tailgate in that shape, I would hate to see the rust on your frame. Time for a new truck.
HaHa! No not my truck, or my dogs.
Ain't got no dawgs. I love them, but unfortunately, I can't provide a good life for a dog now. Perhaps when I retire and have the time. There's plenty of dogs around. I see and hear them all the time. Most of them are just back yard dogs they keep for security. Never go out, no friends, neglected. So they just bark all the time for attention, or at anything just to have a purpose. its very sad. I wouldn't have any animals unless I could give them the care and attention they need.

Sad dawg

·
Registered
10,180 Posts
HaHa! No not my truck, or my dogs.
Ain't got no dawgs. I love them, but unfortunately, I can't provide a good life for a dog now. Perhaps when I retire and have the time. There's plenty of dogs around. I see and hear them all the time. Most of them are just back yard dogs they keep for security. Never go out, no friends, neglected. So they just bark all the time for attention, or at anything just to have a purpose. its very sad. I wouldn't have any animals unless I could give them the care and attention they need.
Sad dawg
Well, our dogs are so mistreated. Perfect example, last night the springer spaniel was crying, I thought she needed out, so I let her out of her crate. She immediately jumped up in bed with us and laid perfectly still so I wouldn't put her back in her crate. This morning my wife awoke, and as soon as she told me good morning, the springer was over giving her a kiss. Wife asked "when did she join us?' When I told her 1:30 this morning, she just laughed (at me.) The springer always has to be up against someone, and I was the chosen one last night.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Having an electric opening rear cab window makes having a dog buddy passenger easy and fun. Push a button and pooch has a nose in the air. The current twins sorely lack this convenience.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Well, our dogs are so mistreated. Perfect example, last night the springer spaniel was crying, I thought she needed out, so I let her out of her crate. She immediately jumped up in bed with us and laid perfectly still so I wouldn't put her back in her crate. This morning my wife awoke, and as soon as she told me good morning, the springer was over giving her a kiss. Wife asked "when did she join us?' When I told her 1:30 this morning, she just laughed (at me.) The springer always has to be up against someone, and I was the chosen one last night.
Haha! I acquired chihuahuas with the marriage a few years ago, who immediately decided I was the protector of the universe. I get pats on the beard or the back of my head in the middle of the night when they need out. At least they tell me Never had small dogs before, but they're smart little peanut brains.

2017 GMC Canyon Denali V6

1 - 10 of 10 Posts