Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a thread for this a while back, no one absolutley replied. Well I watched this film and must say it is very informing and alarming. Please view this movie for your own good. It contains strong content and language, but overall is very good. All I have to say is wake up America.

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

NOTE: I am not trying to make trouble or start a full out debate on this, this is all pretty much based on facts, that you should be aware of.[/b]

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea i guess that part is ironic, but that's the only way america believes now, so i guess they have to contradict themselves a bit to make it believable to the brainwashed american society.

Have you seen it? I'm really interested in the part of the IRS being BS and there is no law that requires us to pay federal income tax. according to this we work 4/12 months just to pay money to the internationl bankers, meaning we work for nothing.

·
Registered
13,488 Posts
uneek said:
the brainwashed american society.
And yet...here the attempt is to...brainwash the american society differently. Go figure.

Religion, politics, lies, they're all setup to help someone.

Sometimes its me, but most of the time its someone else.

And good luck finding support for "we don't legally have to pay federal income tax". When you find that, let me know :roll:

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
uneek said:
Yea i guess that part is ironic, but that's the only way america believes now, so i guess they have to contradict themselves a bit to make it believable to the brainwashed american society.

Have you seen it? I'm really interested in the part of the IRS being BS and there is no law that requires us to pay federal income tax. according to this we work 4/12 months just to pay money to the internationl bankers, meaning we work for nothing.
Yes I have watched the entire movie and while it is interesting and entertaining, I don't put much stock into it.

I agree with Nick though, if you find out that we don't have to pay let me know... :) I researched it a little after seeing the movie and couldn't find anything on that, other than people going to jail for not paying them.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
seems like our defense, education, transportaion are taken care of with local and state tax, so wtf is the federal tax for?

·
Registered
13,488 Posts
uneek said:
seems like our defense, education, transportaion are taken care of with local and state tax, so wtf is the federal tax for?
Um....the Federal government, for one.

And I doubt much of your "defense" comes from state taxes. Sure, your local "defense" (police, firefighting, etc), but what about the US Defense?

How else are we going to afford to shoot the satellite out of space in the next couple weeks, other than making the tax payers pay for the missile?

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea i meant to state local defense, which is what what need. we really dont need to build a huge army, because there is no true war really going on. all these threats are lies to trick us into giving them more money. and well of course it goes to the feg gov. but for what if ther eis no need to. are essesntials are taken care of by local and state. the army comes from this countries own citizens. so if a real war would occur it'd be the same people. Think about it, all this is for control of profitable oil and land, to make these guys even wealthier, don't know why there all old and could die at any time. they more than secured the future of their offspring.

and what about the american union with canada and mexico and the amero???

·
Registered
13,488 Posts
Your army and airmen would be the same people....and what would they fly, their personal tomcats? Drive their personal Abrams and navigate their personal battleships and submarines to wherever need be?

And who would pay the President and the Secret Service? I don't know whether congressmen get paid from the federal or state governments, I would guess those in D.C. get paid by the federal government, who's going to pay them? Or should they all be working for free? The FBI and CIA and NSA, anybody going to pay their employees or buy their toys?

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ehh... we pay for it, but they find ways for us to pay for more. don't be surprised when it's required to carry a national ID with an RFID chip so you can be traced.

·
Registered
97 Posts
uneek said:
Ehh... we pay for it, but they find ways for us to pay for more. don't be surprised when it's required to carry a national ID with an RFID chip so you can be traced.
...i really wouldn't mind because i have nothing to run/hide from

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Good thread. I watched the movie but was half drunk while doing so. Good information, but who knows whats really going on with tax money and how much government cheese government workers make and all that BS. As long as im "free" to do what I like to do; hobby,religion,or addictions witch to me all rank on the same priority list im happy.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
uneek said:
I'm really interested in the part of the IRS being BS and there is no law that requires us to pay federal income tax.
I once knew a guy that bought into that way of thinking.
He told me I was a fool for believing I had to pay income taxes.
I would ask him for more info on this subject but I just don't see him around anymore.
Wonder what happen for him to just disappear like that. :lol:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
The federal government of the United States imposes a progressive tax on the taxable income of individuals, partnerships, companies, corporations, trusts, decedents' estates, and certain bankruptcy estates. Some state and municipal governments also impose income taxes. The first Federal income tax was imposed (under Article I, section 8, clause 1 of the U.S. Constitution) during the Civil War, then again in the 1890s, and again after the Sixteenth Amendment was ratified in 1913. Current income taxes are imposed under these constitutional provisions and various sections of Subtitle A of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, including 26 U.S.C. § 1 (imposing income tax on the taxable income of individuals, estates and trusts) and 26 U.S.C. § 11 (imposing income tax on the taxable income of corporations).
Research before you call out on technicalities.

If you are going to use the excuse of there not being a LAW on it, there isn't a LAW on paying any taxes if you think about it. It is government inforced so it is more than a LAW.

Also, if the 'Fair Tax' goes through, there will no longer be income tax or the IRS. We will just have to pay out of our asses when we buy everyday goods because sales tax will be 12-20% for everyday items! I think I would rather income tax.

·
Registered
13,488 Posts
Chevy13 said:
Also, if the 'Fair Tax' goes through, there will no longer be income tax or the IRS. We will just have to pay out of our asses when we buy everyday goods because sales tax will be 12-20% for everyday items! I think I would rather income tax.
I'd rather have the "fair tax". Not because it'll be more beneficial to me, it'll really screw me over, actually, but I think it'd help our nation a lot more than the current income tax debacle.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Chevy13 said:
We will just have to pay out of our asses when we buy everyday goods because sales tax will be 12-20% for everyday items!
Actually, this is not true. The cost to produce a good will go down (due to companies not having to pay taxes for employing you) and the final cost to the consumer will not change overall. Also, by using the "FairTax", there will be a government reimbursement each month for money spent on your 'basic' goods such as toilet paper, soap, a certain amount for food, etc.

Chevy13 said:
If you are going to use the excuse of there not being a LAW on it, there isn't a LAW on paying any taxes if you think about it. It is government inforced so it is more than a LAW.
Government enforced taxation doesn't make taxation a law.

My biggest problem is the manner in which I am taxed. My income is not given to me as a gift, but earned through the work I put in. It is a trade between my employer and I, not a monetary gift as the government wants you to believe.

And then, when I get my tax returns each year, I receive the exact amount I put in without interest earned from the loan I gave to the government. Thats what it seems like to me; an interest free loan to the government from me.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
the_shadow said:
naskie18 said:
Your army and airmen would be the same people....and what would they fly, their personal tomcats? Drive their personal Abrams and navigate their personal battleships and submarines to wherever need be?
Can I have a personal nuclear sub? 8)
I want my own personal F-14 Tomcat....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts