Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The manufacturer of ACCESS® Roll-Up Covers is excited to announce the LOMAX™ Hard Tri-Fold Cover, a worthy addition to our line of highly regarded tonneau covers.

We used our trade technology and quality materials to engineer an ultra low profile design with a frameless appearance and a quick one-person removal and reinstall to retain the utility of the truck box.

Every model specific LOMAX™ Hard Tri-Fold Cover is built in Jamestown, ND with superior quality materials, advanced technology and the highest standard of workmanship.

Prominent features include:
• Sleek, aerodynamic design
• Strong aluminum panels with reinforced vinyl hinges
• Water-shedding design with weathertight seal, no gutters or drains
• Storage clips built into the cover
• Easy one-person operation
• Simple to remove and reinstall

Visit us at https://www.lomaxcovers.com/ or https://www.facebook.com/LOMAXCover/ for more information.

For those who already have a LOMAX™ on your truck, we would love to see pictures and hear what you like about our newest truck bed cover.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discount code for members?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good Looking Cover. I really like the simplicity and the way the panels ling up at the hinges! Are they a mechanical hinge or living (almost looks like fabric is used for the hinge). What gauge is the aluminum panels? Are they flat sheets solid sheets of aluminum or honeycomb/foam/composite?

- I see you copied my design on the front hook engagement (encore) not that I care anymore - it makes taking on and off the cover completely really simple.

I used to work for truxedo/extang.... :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Trifold covers typically don't work with Sport Bars as the bars angle inwards not allowing the cover to fold up properly. They also sit on top of the bed. You will need and inside mount cover.

Call access or Truxedo and see if they have one to fit.

·
Vendor
415 Posts
Due to the nature of their operation any tri-fold cover is going to hit the sport bar when trying to fold it up. If you're willing to modify the rails yourself, most/all rolling or retractable covers should clear the sport bars (or in the case of some roll ups, be flexible enough to not be a real issue).

If you don't want to modify the rails yourself your pretty much limited to Truxedo's roll up that is compatible right out of the box.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Due to the nature of their operation any tri-fold cover is going to hit the sport bar when trying to fold it up. If you're willing to modify the rails yourself, most/all rolling or retractable covers should clear the sport bars (or in the case of some roll ups, be flexible enough to not be a real issue).

If you don't want to modify the rails yourself your pretty much limited to Truxedo's roll up that is compatible right out of the box.
Thanks guys. I've gone with a rollup :)

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.