Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 04 GMC Canyon and looking to do a front refresh suspension, but still not knowing to much about this truck. So what parts I need to do a complete front suspension, talking about shocks, bushings etc.... any whelp I will appreciate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
Shock and bushing of course, inner and outer tie rods, upper and lower ball joints, new torsion bars, new front hubs of they are worn. If you do replace the hubs it is a good time to replace the rotors if they are worn.

Wouldnt hurt to replace the cv axles but not needed unless the boots are torn, check and replace the cv axle seals for leaks, replace if needed.

Rockauto.com is a good site for parts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shock and bushing of course, inner and outer tie rods, upper and lower ball joints, new torsion bars, new front hubs of they are worn. If you do replace the hubs it is a good time to replace the rotors if they are worn.

Wouldnt hurt to replace the cv axles but not needed unless the boots are torn, check and replace the cv axle seals for leaks, replace if needed.

Rockauto.com is a good site for parts.

Thankyou!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.