Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2019 GMC Canyon
23 Posts
I have a camper shell on my truck and use the slider so that my pooch can poke her head into the cab when she's riding back there so I actually required a slider when I bought the truck.

I can move mine up and down significantly whether it latched or not and it sounds like hard surfaces hitting inside the frame. I get the feeling the gasket may have been left out of mine. I'll talk to my service advisor about it.

-Curtiss
My new 19 Canyon does the same thing. The window moves a lot. Did you talk to your service advisor and did you get it fixed? If so, how? Thanks!

·
Registered
2019 GMC Canyon
23 Posts
Hello Netsrek,
I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this window concern, and can understand your desires to have this diagnosed. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance while you are working with your dealership. Please private message me with more details if you would like my support.
All the best,
Julianne M.
GM Customer Care
Hello, I'm experiencing the same thing in a new Canyon. Did you get yours fixed? If so, how? Thanks!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Really cannot comment as to the looseness. My truck is 33 months old and have never even tried to open it.

Reactions: F8LZ71 and JBT

·
Registered
243 Posts
I did a forum search and didn't see anything on this so I figured I'd ask the question. My rear sliding window is really sloppy. It probably has a 1/4" or more of vertical play. This seems like something that's going to make a lot of noise on rough roads.

Has anyone else noticed that their rear slider is loose or is this something I need to have the dealer take a look at?

-Curtiss
Just noticed mine yesterday, there is play ar the latch

·
Registered
11 Posts
I did a forum search and didn't see anything on this so I figured I'd ask the question. My rear sliding window is really sloppy. It probably has a 1/4" or more of vertical play. This seems like something that's going to make a lot of noise on rough roads.

Has anyone else noticed that their rear slider is loose or is this something I need to have the dealer take a look at?

-Curtiss
I have a 2021 Canyon. Yes there’s a lot of play up and down on the rear window. But I started looking on this forum because I am getting a squeaking noise coming from that area that drives me nuts. The only thing that helps is sliding the window open a bit. How’s yours noise wise ??

21 - 25 of 25 Posts