Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it so difficult to find rear seats for this truck??
I've had the truck for about 5 months and have been unable to locate back seats for it. Is anyone else finding this?
(Extended cab)

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
It has always been an issue since release. You need to find somebody to swap, or a junker.
Unless you are transporting toddlers → 10yr old, they are a waste of space, in my opinion. If I still had my ext cab, I would have gladly swapped.

Reactions: chefrex

·
Registered
74 Posts
If you're interested, I took mine out and am willing to work something out. Did yours come with the delete option? If so, do you have the caps/covers for where the rear upright seats connect. Ill trade you straight up if you do!

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
If you're interested, I took mine out and am willing to work something out. Did yours come with the delete option? If so, do you have the caps/covers for where the rear upright seats connect. Ill trade you straight up if you do!
You can buy the hole covers for about $30 each, to fill the holes where the upper seat backs were removed. I did when I removed my seats. Scroll down to the bottom drawing #15.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I've called, emailed, and visited all the online parts places and local dealers and no one has these covers in stock, or knows when they will be available again. So, if I can clear out some space on the shelves of my garage, and get the covers in return, I'm on board with that. (y)

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
Look up the contact phone number for Tasca Parts and call them, see if they can help you. I buy almost all my GM Parts from them. Have always had what I needed. Give them a try, if you haven’t.

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
I've called, emailed, and visited all the online parts places and local dealers and no one has these covers in stock, or knows when they will be available again. So, if I can clear out some space on the shelves of my garage, and get the covers in return, I'm on board with that. (y)
If you are looking for the hole covers, it sounds like you have removed your rear seats. Not sure what you are wanting to do with the rear area, but this is what I did to make a cargo floor, that I just modified into a tool box. Just an idea, for you.

Here is what it looks like as a cargo floor.

Reactions: Skidog

·
Registered
74 Posts
I've seen Tasca mentioned on here before, but I have not looked them up yet. Guess I will now. As for the rear area now that the seats are out, I don't have any plans for the space. I mainly did it so my dog will fit. He's 105 pounds, so he appreciates the extra room.

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
They are a large GMParts eBay seller. They are the only people I buy most GM parts from.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts