Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

121 - 140 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Sorry. I'm not going anyplace. Interesting to see the owners of the fine colorado's that use to post talking up there fine steeds are no longer posting at all on this site. Wonder why. Hmmmm.

Wha??
Are you really still bitching about the truck?

From what I've been able to gather, the owners of these rigs absolutely love them. <shrug>

·
Registered
524 Posts
Wha??
Are you really still bitching about the truck?

From what I've been able to gather, the owners of these rigs absolutely love them. <shrug>
Wha what?

No.

You have not talked to all the owners of the coloranyon's. 2 come to mind right off. The dude from Mississippi that posted for days about his redhot colorado, last I saw him post was about his little fender bender he had with redhot. And the redhead gal with the blue colorado. Neither of them has been on here in a couple months. Probably got tired of blowing about there trucks and traded em off.

I had you off my list for a couple months, guess I'll put you back on it.
Good bye.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Wha what?

No.

You have not talked to all the owners of the coloranyon's. 2 come to mind right off. The dude from Mississippi that posted for days about his redhot colorado, last I saw him post was about his little fender bender he had with redhot. And the redhead gal with the blue colorado. Neither of them has been on here in a couple months. Probably got tired of blowing about there trucks and traded em off.

Good bye.
Time for you to crawl back under your bridge troll. If you knew what you were talking about you would be dangerous but you don't! You are the most pathetic troll that ever was on one of these forums it is so obvious. You do nothing but come on here and bash the GM products and talk smack that you can't back. The poster you talk about with the red truck has gotten a new job and had to move not that you would know since all you do is kiss corporate Toyota booty. Crawl back into your slimy hole.LMAO

·
Registered
211 Posts
The canister is empty at the moment, thanks. :) My significant other likes living on the edge with her fuel gauge on E. It's just a matter of time.
If it ever happens, have her do a complete fill up.

I'd be SUPER curious to find out what the true capacity of the fuel tank is when run dry!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
I contacted my local dealer about ordering [FONT=Times New Roman,sans-serif]Seatback covers GM 22897870 or 22964304

They said the parts only come in pairs, and are part of a kit deleting both seats.

I just want one seat deleted, and fill the wee space with a plastic cover.

Any ideas?
[/FONT]

·
Premium Member
3,643 Posts
I contacted my local dealer about ordering [FONT=Times New Roman,sans-serif]Seatback covers GM 22897870 or 22964304

They said the parts only come in pairs, and are part of a kit deleting both seats.

I just want one seat deleted, and fill the wee space with a plastic cover.

Any ideas?
[/FONT]
Yeah, search around junk yards or buy 2 and use one. Someone else mentioned the price. I'll have to find it. It was pretty cheap. And, you could sell the second one to me.:grin2: I want the one behind the drivers seat.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Dealer is INSISTING that 22964304 fits only with the rear seat delete panel that comes when you totally delete the rear seats. It will NOT fit the application just by removing the seat-back and replacing that space with the 304 panel.

Am I missing something here?

My guess is, the dealer is wrong.

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Dealer is INSISTING that 22964304 fits only with the rear seat delete panel that comes when you totally delete the rear seats. It will NOT fit the application just by removing the seat-back and replacing that space with the 304 panel.

Am I missing something here?

My guess is, the dealer is wrong.
I believe the dealer is wrong. I believe @Tinker removed his seats, and used these.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The dealer is wrong - I have an ext cab and took out the seats. The panels pop into the holes nicely.
Scroll back a little in this topic - I posted pics of what they look like in the truck.
The back panel for the std ext cab and the rear seat delete panel are the same piece.

·
Registered
725 Posts
blah blah blah, ok you won. I hate having to put people on ignore, in fact you are the first on this forum but you have finally won.
Wha what?

No.

Good bye.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Well, to add fun to this whole thing, I noticed that even though I can order a cover on my own, I can only order black.

I have a cocoa dune interior. My plastic is brown.

Freck

·
Registered
180 Posts
GillaFunk,
There are some awesome vinyl dyes out there now or maybe a light primer dusting followed by a cocoa dune matte top coat? I've seen some great mismatched junkyard pieces painted/dyed to fit right in. And yes Ratracer those numbers came right off the inside of the covers. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Covers for headrest holes?

Removing the rear seats was simple using this post - thanks much.

I've got the seat back covers on order and am debating removing the headrest mounting brackets. Anyone know what the purpose is for the black cable loops?

Anyone know if there's a cover for those three holes on each side?

·
Registered
6 Posts
OMG, I"ve had my EX Cab for one week and after grocery shopping yesterday those back seats have got to go.

I previously had a Nissan Frontier Ex Cab and it had a ton more room in the back than the Colorado does. Plus in 11 years of ownership I don't recall using the rear seats for a person even once.

This thread is gonna make it easy to remove the seats. I'm hoping I can figure out some way to preserve one seat but if not then tey are both goners. If I do figure something out, I'll post my results.

·
Registered
969 Posts
OMG, I"ve had my EX Cab for one week and after grocery shopping yesterday those back seats have got to go.

I previously had a Nissan Frontier Ex Cab and it had a ton more room in the back than the Colorado does. Plus in 11 years of ownership I don't recall using the rear seats for a person even once.

This thread is gonna make it easy to remove the seats. I'm hoping I can figure out some way to preserve one seat but if not then tey are both goners. If I do figure something out, I'll post my results.
Yep. Check out the thread-link in my sig...;-)

121 - 140 of 159 Posts