Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, everyone! My name is Angela and I am going to be assisting here on Coloradofans.com. I am excited to say, I received approval for a new forum exclusive group buy on the Havoc HS2 steps!

The Havoc steps come with a 5-Year warranty and are made from 1.8mm Stainless Steel tubing. This makes this product super strong and ready for any environment. It has a 4.75 inch step pad with raised slots as well as a Textured Black Powder-Coat Finish. They are only offered for the crew cab. We have a large supply of these steps in black powder coat ready to ship but are more limited on polished stainless steel. Please reach out if you're interested in stainless first to verify inventory.

Details:

From now until the end of March we will be having a sale for forum members only on the HS2 steps. Due to manufacturer pricing policies, we will be unable to post pricing publically. Please PM for pricing. When sending a PM, please include your year, make and model of your vehicle as this will ensure I can quickly verify inventory and provide pricing. These will ship the next business day directly from Suwanee, Georgia.

Shipping is free to the lower 48 states and tax will be applied as well (excluding MT, OR, NH, and DE). For those of you who are in Alaska and Hawaii, don't worry we can ship to you as well. However, we will have to charge for shipping. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or post and I will respond as soon as possible. We accept all brands of cards, PayPal and even Affirm financing.

Contact Info: 877-216-5446 Ext. 1521
[email protected]
If you have any questions, feel free to call, email and PM me and I would be happy to help!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts