Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone familiar with the bed on the new Tacoma? I like the design on the RCI bed rack but I'm unsure if it will fit with minimal modification.

I already contacted them but just wondering if anyone knows. I like their design because it's lower than most.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I actually contacted RCI and they built one custom for my Colorado. It looks great and feels extremely sturdy. If you haven’t invested in a rack yet I can upload some pictures. Let me know.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I actually contacted RCI and they built one custom for my Colorado. It looks great and feels extremely sturdy. If you haven’t invested in a rack yet I can upload some pictures. Let me know.

I'd like to see the pictures of yours if you could share them.

If you have a picture of the rear and how it is mounted that would be great to know. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I could only get 4 of the 6 bolts in without drilling holes into the bed. It comes with C clamps to attach to the bed but I opted to bolt it straight to the rails.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
I could only get 4 of the 6 bolts in without drilling holes into the bed. It comes with C clamps to attach to the bed but I opted to bolt it straight to the rails.
Resurrecting an old thread did you just use self tapping screws to attach it to the bed? and are you able to slide the rack up further?

·
Registered
83 Posts

Just so I understand correctly. This rack comes with C-clamps which you chose not to use, but even if you had chosen to use the c clamps you would have only been able to use 4 of them and the other two would have had to be drilled anyways?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.