Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a buzz rattle sound in my truck 2017 ccsb 2.5l 4cyl. Gas I think it’s the computer on the firewall but all those seem to be diesel is this a problem on other engines or just diesel. It only makes the noise in gear and idling you release the brakes and start rolling it goes away. It’s a buzz rattle sound any other things it could be. Hear it from the inside I’m gonna try to get help locating it. Most likely will bring it to the dealership and have them fix it if I can’t find it.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry if this has been covered before feel free to move or merge. Couldn’t find answer on search other then computer rattle on diesels.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can you take a video capturing the sound, post it to YouTube, and then link it here?
I’ll try to video it again I’ve tried to get it a couple times and the phone isn’t picking it up

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you take a video capturing the sound, post it to YouTube, and then link it here?
Not the best but you can hear it in the background there is some passing traffic it’s the buzzing metallic sound

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.