Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! I drove them in the truck this time to point it out, so they couldn't duck it again. There was a service bulletin posted. They greased some fittings behind the center/horn cover and it's fixed. I was also experiencing some squeaking in my suspension... they found a bulletin on that too: greased the rear leafs and maybe the front too. All's well now!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks guys! I drove them in the truck this time to point it out, so they couldn't duck it again. There was a service bulletin posted. They greased some fittings behind the center/horn cover and it's fixed. I was also experiencing some squeaking in my suspension... they found a bulletin on that too: greased the rear leafs and maybe the front too. All's well now!
Quick Question: Do you have the TSB # of the fix your dealership performed (was it the same one TLef posted above?). Taking my 18 Z71 in for the same issue on Friday and want to make it as clear as possible for them. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.