Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone with a Sport Bar also put a tool box in as well? I ordered the bar and need a solution for the stuff unusually keep under a tonneau cover. From photos it looks like it's possible to squeeze one in between the front and rear mounting bracket.

·
Registered
73 Posts
You can put a tonneau cover on with the sport bar! If your looking for a tool box that goes under a tonneau there are the hinged ones that swing in and out and molded to the wheel wells.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I took my crossover toolbox out when I got my sport bar installed. So I got this lund chest instead. It's light and easily removed with the side handles when I need the bed space. As you can see, with it open, it barely misses the sport bar. It's 36 inches long and about 18.5 inches tall. Third pic is with the old box installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just ordered this from amazon. It's a stock picture. I have a sports bar and soft cover on mine.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ITPEZIG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.