Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting 5/1/21 through 6/1/21, receive 20% off on purchases over $500.00 is a great time to get those high dollar Accessories at a good discount.

Chevrolet Accessories 20% off over $500.00 till 6/1/21, 15% off $250-$499, 10% off $100-$249

Minimum purchase required from a participating dealer. Allowance based on total MSRP of parts in order, excluding tax, shipping and installation. Offer subject to availability. Online orders only. Offer may not be combined with any other offers or discounts. Excludes non-accessory items shown. Offer valid 5/1/21 through 6/1/21.
Remember free shipping if you select a dealer to pick it up from.

Chevrolet Accessories

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Nice, thanks! Do you have a way to find the AEV transfer case and/or diff skid through the accessories site? Google is failing me on those.

It would be great if I could use points toward this as well as the discount codes. I tried to ask at my local parts department and they had no idea what AEV was and said I had to order through them...

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice, thanks! Do you have a way to find the AEV transfer case and/or diff skid through the accessories site? Google is failing me on those.

It would be great if I could use points toward this as well as the discount codes. I tried to ask at my local parts department and they had no idea what AEV was and said I had to order through them...
No, those are considered parts and not accessories and this promo is only for accessories. GM charges outrageous prices on the AEV parts (and I have spoken to the pricing people about that), but it's cheaper getting those directly from an AEV reseller like OK4WD.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
No, those are considered parts and not accessories and this promo is only for accessories. GM charges outrageous prices on the AEV parts (and I have spoken to the pricing people about that), but it's cheaper getting those directly from an AEV reseller like OK4WD.
Got it. Yeah, the tranny skid was overpriced. Still, with the 15% code and roughly 27000 points (which I had no way to use otherwise), that one skid got down to $168 with tax (pickup at dealer), so I pulled the trigger. Now, I just need to pick up the transfer and diff skids elsewhere. These have been on my list for a LONG time, so glad to check them off.

Thanks again for the heads up!

Reactions: 93Duc

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
As you predicted, OK4WD was the best option for the transfer and diff skids. When finished, $800 all in for transfer, trans and diff is pretty good!

This forum costs me... sooo so much... but I love you guys 🤣

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As you predicted, OK4WD was the best option for the transfer and diff skids. When finished, $800 all in for transfer, trans and diff is pretty good!

This forum costs me... sooo so much... but I love you guys 🤣
At least you get free shipping from OK4WD, where AEV direct charges shipping.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Update - the OK4WD skids are already here and yesterday GM emailed the tranny skid is backordered with no ETA

So tired of these part shortages...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update - the OK4WD skids are already here and yesterday GM emailed the tranny skid is backordered with no ETA

So tired of these part shortages...

At least you didn't pay full price for the tranny skid ;)

·
Registered
2019 Z71 Diesel
113 Posts
How do you get the discount when you order an accessory online and select dealer pickup? I ordered an accessory at $900, selected a local dealer for local pickup. Shopping cart total is MSRP. Is there suppose to be an automatic discount applied?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
How do you get the discount when you order an accessory online and select dealer pickup? I ordered an accessory at $900, selected a local dealer for local pickup. Shopping cart total is MSRP. Is there suppose to be an automatic discount applied?
I think for your total, use code GET20

1 - 11 of 11 Posts