Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
301 - 314 of 314 Posts
These are all I have for right now. Should be getting the truck back next week from the dealer.

Truck has been at the dealer for 10 weeks so far. First it was the power steering gear that was on National backorder, then they found out they also needed new ABS sensors, which of course are also on back order...so over a month of just sitting on the truck waiting for parts to become available. According to GM the last of the parts were just shipped so hopefully will have my truck by end of next week....keeping fingers crossed. Sorry for being MIA. Depressed without the truck right now. But did get a sweet daily so I can let the truck be down a bit more when I beat it up.

Now I can have fun on and off road!

So when's the LS swap coming? :grin2:

Discussion starter · #304 ·
After some great conversations with the guys over at Nitro Gear & Axle, I have opted to go for the 4.56 gear set. This will be a well needed piece to the puzzle. It will solve all issues with any drive ability that I’ve had from going to 33s and 35s.
The team at Nitro has been awesome to work with and super friendly. Can’t wait to get the gears installed.

Discussion starter · #305 ·
The Decked system has arrived. Super stoked to get it installed. Will probably be done next weekend. The gears are just waiting for the deals to come in then they will be shipped!

The Decked system has arrived. Super stoked to get it installed. Will probably be done next weekend. The gears are just waiting for the deals to come in then they will be shipped!

Nice!! I put one in mine. Took about 3 hours but that included some mistakes on my end. Don't forget the rubber o-rungs when putting in all of the screws. Had to take about 20 of them out and redo.

Their instructions pretty much cover everything. The only part that was a huge pain was getting the front wheels under the drawers. I think the trick was to pull the drawer out slightly so you could push it up from the bed a bit more than when it was fully in. That should give you enough clearance to get the wheel in.

Discussion starter · #307 ·
For all interested....I finally went through all the shitty Photobucket photos and changed the links. You can now enjoy the full build!

For all interested....I finally went through all the shitty Photobucket photos and changed the links. You can now enjoy the full build!
Guess you had a lot of time on that road trip. :laugh:

Discussion starter · #309 · (Edited)
Got the Decked system installed today! Went smooth. Can’t wait to load it up.

Also took some suspension shots today. Don’t mind the dirt and surface rust.
Full Droop

Rear spring under

The replaced steering motor:

Discussion starter · #311 ·
Gears have been installed and what a big difference! Truck is much more drive-able in the sense that it doesn't have to constantly be downshifting to maintain speed and sucking up that fuel. Can't wait to get them broken in and give them a good testing!

Gears have been installed and what a big difference! Truck is much more drive-able in the sense that it doesn't have to constantly be downshifting to maintain speed and sucking up that fuel. Can't wait to get them broken in and give them a good testing!
Right on man, very good news for those who lift and run 35's or higher. What's she turning rpm-wise at highway speeds? Keep up the awesome build! Came up with an idea for swing out bed storage I'm gonna have fabbed up by a buddy in Hesperia soon. Tint, bed spare tire carrier, steps/sliders, a sub, skids, and winch/bumper are next in line for me.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Discussion starter · #313 ·
Just some updated photos! I have added a Warn VR12-S and FACTOR 55 ProLink. Also running Dirty Life DT-1 True Bead locks

301 - 314 of 314 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.