Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

Profab Performance Intercooler piping/intake tube kit GROUP BUY

12K views 33 replies 24 participants last post by  Jacqson 
#1 ·
Testing the waters here, i spoke on the phone with Profab Performance and they are willing to do another batch of their discontinued intercooler piping kit.
Motor vehicle Car Personal luxury car Automotive design Rim

They are willing to do a group buy with a minimum of 5 orders
I always liked this kit and every old thread i read on these everyone seemed to like them. Much better priced kit than the AFE and it come with the intake pipe to boot.

Anyone interested in doing this with me?

See less See more
Reactions: rotaryenginepete
#4 ·
What would the approximate pricing be ? And would it be an all (intake, hot, cold) or nothing thing ? Or could we just pickup, say, the cold side alone ?

#5 ·
Interested depending on price.

#12 ·
I would also be interested, depending on pricing and if it would be sectioned options.
I would also be interested in just buying the intake piping if another buyer didn't want the added noise. I like noise. I will bare that burden for you.
+1 except I would be interested in the hot side plumbing since I already have an aftermarket intake

#15 ·
+1 here, depending on $

#16 ·
Yep, Get me some numbers and I’ll let you know.

#24 ·
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I have this kit already but haven't got around to installing it yet. If it was in fact discontinued, I'd like to know if it just didn't sell that well, there were problems with the installation or the kit itself.

#20 ·
Testing the waters here, i spoke on the phone with Profab Performance and they are willing to do another batch of their discontinued intercooler piping kit.
View attachment 426682

They are willing to do a group buy with a minimum of 5 orders
I always liked this kit and every old thread i read on these everyone seemed to like them. Much better priced kit than the AFE and it come with the intake pipe to boot.

Anyone interested in doing this with me?
any info on the price?

#25 ·
I have their intake and boost pipes on both of my Colorado diesels. One for five years and the other for over three years. Great design and reliability. Would be interested in the air intake with the ccv hose delete. If anyone has one for sale I would be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.