Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison
1,211 Posts
Curious why they discontinued to begin with??
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I have this kit already but haven't got around to installing it yet. If it was in fact discontinued, I'd like to know if it just didn't sell that well, there were problems with the installation or the kit itself.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I have their intake and boost pipes on both of my Colorado diesels. One for five years and the other for over three years. Great design and reliability. Would be interested in the air intake with the ccv hose delete. If anyone has one for sale I would be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Colorado CCLB, 2.8L Duramax, Shadow Metalic Grey. 2" level kit
220 Posts
I spoke to profab on my own and they sort of, half way, sorta kind, potentially might be possibly interested in making a batch.
That was 2 weeks ago. Wtfk.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I spoke to profab on my own and they sort of, half way, sorta kind, potentially might be possibly interested in making a batch.
That was 2 weeks ago. Wtfk.
Yeah, I sent Rick an email yesterday, he told me there just wasn't that many of them sold and because they were short handed, they did away with anything that wasn't selling well, and unfortunately these intercooler pipes and kits for the air box were part of that. He told me he wasn't sure if they would start making them again but if they did he would let me know.
Reading between the lines this is the way I see it. Since this generation of Colorado/Canyon are going away soon and the 2023's will be upon us, plus the fact you can no longer get a diesel, even in the 2022's, the chances of them building more of these kits are slim to none, IMHO.
We could always ask how many orders he would need to build some sets to make it worth his while. If there are a bunch of people who seriously want a set of these pipes then we will have to work fast otherwise they're gone forever.
For me, I have the complete set except for the cold side pipe so that would be the only part I would need. I will send him another email and see what he says and I'll report back here.
So all you guys on this thread that said you were interested, speak up now...and if you know of anyone else get them to post.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Update...
Rick got back to me and told me that it wouldn't matter how many orders he received for these parts, there is nothing he can do until he can get caught up with all his existing orders or find more help.
So, I guess we'll have to wait and hope he finds more help, catches up on his existing orders or both. He told me he would shoot me an email if conditions change for the better.
If I hear anything I'll let everyone know..

·
Registered
1,211 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
21 - 34 of 34 Posts